I wish there were more Ricks and less Evas in this world.

FRIDAY 6 MAY

I sent two packages from Sydney to Victoria. One containing two Hot Wheels BMWs for Rick (not his real name) and one containing a Matchbox fire engine for Eva (not hers either).

TUESDAY 10

Tracking indicates both items delivered.

Later that day I get a message from Rick saying he had recieved a Matchbox fire engine instead. D'oh! I tell Rick that I got my labels mixed up and that he can keep it and I will send a replacement today which I did and he was very happy.

I then contact Eva and tell her I realised I've stuffed up and that she too can keep her cars and I will send a replacement today... which I did also.

WEDNESDAY 11

Get back from Post Office to find a message from Eva saying she hopes it arrives before Saturady as it is for a 5 year old's birthday. I reply that a replacement package has been sent and I'm thinking all will be good.

Then when I get home from work this afternoon I find she has opened a return request from me stating: 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

11 May

The buyer (XXXXXXXXXXX) requested a return (XXXXXXXXX)

Reason for return: Doesn't match description or photos

Comments: Hi there, the fire engine car was purchased instead we got hot wheels little car! see photo attached
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I now have only 4 options:

* Accept return (I already said she could keep it)
* Refund Buyer (Why? She'll have the item by Friday)
* Partial Refund
* Contact buyer (I've already done that twice) 

On top of that I gather from her message that she thinks it's a big fire engine. Who buys a $10 limited release Matchbox fire engine for a 5 year old? The listing says it's 1/64 scale which is the average Matchbox car size.

So in summary:

* I have sent two packages to her
* Have a return request pending due by the 16 MAY and
* Run the risk of negative feedback from her

Sheesh!

Why couldn't she be more like Rick?

Message 1 of 9
Latest reply
8 REPLIES 8

imastawka
Honored Contributor

Just can't help myself.       Kopes will understand.............

Spoiler

Message 2 of 9
Latest reply

Rickroller  Woman LOLWoman LOLWoman LOL

Eva sounds thick as two short planks 

Message 3 of 9
Latest reply

well obviously she has never made a mistake in her life so has no idea what its like.

her little boy has a truly great roll model, maybe he will be prime minister one day, wont that be a hoot.

Message 4 of 9
Latest reply

It's possible she didn't get the message. There have been some glitches in the messaging and invoice system recently.

Message 5 of 9
Latest reply

I'm betting she uses a phone.......and that dreaded app

Message 6 of 9
Latest reply

but...but...i thought they was smart phones?

Message 7 of 9
Latest reply

stawks, if you hadn't put my name in there you would have had me.

(But I listened anyway, cause I like it occasionally) Smiley Happy

Agree with you OP, not so many numpty eva buyers would be good. They are so taxing without real purpose.

image host
Message 8 of 9
Latest reply

There have been heaps of message glitches for a few weeks.

I had an issue with a large mirror. The seller was polite and truly fantastic about it...then nothing. Bit later (after trying to message them again)...I am on day 29 for the MBG. 

Regretfully start with that. Include that they had offered solutions etc., and just wanted a reply. Then seller says OMG we're so sorry we have no idea how we missed your messages.

I 100% believe they just did not get them.

which had me go all official when I didn't really want to.

Stawks...using a phone, but not that **** app.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Buttercup: You mock my pain! Man in Black: Life is pain, Highness. Anyone who says differently is selling something.
Message 9 of 9
Latest reply