INSIDIOUS SELLERS AROUND CHRISTMAS

Your customer service is a joke; is their any wonder why your outcomes are consistently 'horse **bleep**' in nature.

We couldn't care less what you deduce any more. What you induce, in any scenario is always flawed. You makes us so angry, we dont take this sort of **bleep** in anymore. AND IT IS time anfter time, tediously, and irritatingly so, utters bull**bleep**. Your investigative processes leave A GREAT DEAL TO BE DESIRED, AND YOUR POLICIES ARE GETTING MORE UNTENABLE AND HARD TO STOMACH THE MORE EBAY CONTINUES TO GROW, GOVERNED BY TERRIBLY FLAWED PROCESS.

WE JUST SIGH AND LOOK THE OTHER WAY BECAUSE YOU DESERVE NO MORE THAN THAT EBAY!

GO away, and stop flooding our inbox with repetitive messages

MONKEYS!

EBAY FAILED US TWICE IN A WEEK AS A CONSUMER HERE

THEIR POLICIES ARE NOT SET IN STONE, AND YOU NEVER KNOW WHAT YOU ARE GOING TO GET.

BLIND MANS BLUFF: PIN THE TAIL ON THE DONKEY, ROLLER COASTER!!!

Message 1 of 14
Latest reply
13 REPLIES 13

Have you told ebay about this?

Just members like yourself here

We have no more to do with what policies /customer service/etc ebay dishes out than you do 

No use coming in and screaming at us about the carp that ebay carry on with

Message 2 of 14
Latest reply

I have always considered my customer service to be about as good as it can get so didn't read any further after you told me it was a joke.

See what a trendsetter I am?
Message 3 of 14
Latest reply

you actually sound like a raving lunatic. you're not going to achieve anything by talking to the higher-ups if you're just going to use strange sentences and call them names. 

this post more of a reflection on you as a seller / buyer than it is on ebay. 

Message 4 of 14
Latest reply

What a .......GIT       (.......=Adjective of your choice.)

Message 5 of 14
Latest reply

I'd be surprised if OP has the gall to actually speak to ebay that way

Would'nt be abusing people with nothing to do with their ranting otherwise

Curious, OP , how many times have you phoned ebay and spoke to them the same way?

What did they say to you in response? 

Have you spoken to an ebay supervisor in the same way?

Or is this only saved for fellow buyers/sellers to make yourself feel better?

Message 6 of 14
Latest reply

If you want anyone to listen to you, you need to do it differently. You wasted your  rant.

It's okay to start with a general comment such as ebay is a joke or whatever.

But then you need to leave the abuse behind and list exactly & specifically what the issues are.

No one here has the slightest clue what has gone wrong for you or why, or how it could be fixed.

It's just coming across as someone having a temper tantrum.

You as a buyer would normally have the advantage with ebay. If you didn't get an item, you would be refunded. If the item was not as described, you would normally be refunded. If that didn't happen then there must be another side to the story or some details we're not hearing. Doesn't mean ebay got it right, but there's no way for anyone here to tell without more detail.

Message 7 of 14
Latest reply

So what happened?

Take a deep breath and try and explain as short as possible.
Message 8 of 14
Latest reply

I'm totally confused!

Message 9 of 14
Latest reply

I'd guess they've had a couple of purchases they were less than thrilled with, maybe they opened a dispute. Then they weren't happy with ebay's decisions about it.

But we've not been told what the specific problems were, what the ebay decision was based on or whether they actually rang ebay or just sent messages.

So we can't help & what is more, they haven't converted any of us over to their side. Not enough information.

So just a rant, they wasted their time.

Message 10 of 14
Latest reply