Including other items for sale in listings

mg55za
Community Member
I am listing fuel pumps for sale. I look at other similar listings and they include other items for sale which obviously increases their exposure on Ebay.

How do I go about adding my other fuel pumps for sale in my listings.

I have tried help, but her nowhere.

Thanks
Tony
Message 1 of 12
Latest reply
11 REPLIES 11

Re: Including other items for sale in listings

I wasn't quite sure what you meant.

Do you mean one of those listings with a drop down menu, where people can choose an item, for example, in a different colour or size?

I think those ads are meant to be for items that are basically the same just with variations.

If your fuel pumps are all different brands or different conditions, what you could do is put up separate ads but maybe at the bottom of each ad just add a sentence to the effect that you also have other pumps available so people might like to look at your other listings.

Message 2 of 12
Latest reply

you can sell as a 'lot'

(Group similar or identical items โˆ’ for example, a case of batteries, three dresses, a CD collection โˆ’ that you want to sell together to a single buyer.)
Message 3 of 12
Latest reply

mg55za
Community Member
Have a search for su fuel pump. You will see a swag of listings from the same seller. Have look at one of the listings and you will see more of his listings to go to.

That's what I want to do.
Message 4 of 12
Latest reply

mg55za
Community Member

Message 5 of 12
Latest reply

just had a look at "su fuel pump" if I have hit the right ads eg the top 4 of 5.   They are all Sponsored/promoted listings what these do is get rid of the competion of the listing and adds the sellers other products straight away in these spots.  

If i am understanding your question right this is what you are referring too the way your competion has more than one listing showing when you open their listing.    if so they are using promoted listing to get this result...   

I use the promoted listing feature here if you click on one of my listings and tell me if this is what you are meaning 

Message 6 of 12
Latest reply

hey twyngwyn just to let ya know your link on your click through on your listings for your store in your coding is wrong. It takes you to an error page. It should be something like this https://www.ebay.com.au/str/USERNAME not http://search.ebay.com.au/?sass=twyngwyn&ht=-1

Message 7 of 12
Latest reply

mg55za
Community Member
That's exactly what I am referring to. So how do I get into the sponsored listing game. Who is the sponsor

I'll have a search around to get more info..

Thanks for helping me out.
Message 8 of 12
Latest reply

You have to pay ebay an extra FVF % to have a sponsored listing.

Not really worth it IMO.

Message 9 of 12
Latest reply

thankyou!
Message 10 of 12
Latest reply