International shipments to USA are quick! Any thoughts on Europe/UK?

I had turned off international shipping last year around April, but reinstated it for the USA at the beginning of Feb. I subsequently had 3 orders and they have all taken only 9-10 business days, which is super quick, considering things!

I'm glad to have some of my international buyers back as they accounted for around 30% of my business before Covid.

I'm now toying with opening up again to my European buyers. I used to only send to a few countries such as Germany, the UK, and a couple of other Northern European countries - is anyone sending there with relative ease, or is Europe/UK still in the hard basket?

Message 1 of 6
Latest reply
5 REPLIES 5

As you know I don't sell, I do buy and my daughter does both, and neither of us had any problems with delivery times within Aus after the initial COVID lockdowns. I was actually amazed, even over Christmas things were arriving within days, we were both very impressed.

In saying that she is still waiting on something from Canada, purchased in December, not expensive so not too worried and tracking is showing.

Over all I think most delivery services coped well. Hope it continues to go well for you jellybird

Message 2 of 6
Latest reply

Should arrive at the end of MarchApril May from Canadia

Message 3 of 6
Latest reply

Quick due to no other air traffic haha

Message 4 of 6
Latest reply

If it helps, some of my non-US orders, working backwards from the most recently delivered...

• Order shipped to Canada 18th Feb, delivered 1st March.
  • Order shipped to UK 19th Feb, still awaiting departure from Aus (since 24th Feb). I think. It's had 7 "processed by air carrier" since "Cleared and awaiting international departure, MELBOURNE VIC" on the 24th
  • Express order to Spain shipped 19th Feb, arrived, says attempted delivery 2nd March, currently awaiting collection by the buyer
  • Two orders shipped to France on 16th Feb, one delivered and one in transit for delivery as of the 2nd March
  • Order shipped to UK on 16th Feb, delivered 25th Feb
  • Order shipped to Canada on the 11th Feb, still in transit between AU and CAN, apparently. 
  • Order shipped to Finland 5th February, delivered 26th February 
Message 5 of 6
Latest reply

Thanks Digi - that's good to know!

Message 6 of 6
Latest reply