Is it ok to delete items off my "sold list"

I have never really thought about deleting items off my "sold list" Just wondering if or when to do this? maybe after the item is received and feedback left?  However, I have this annoying message saying I need to leave feedback for an item. I can't leave feedback, as the sale was cancelled, the buyer had bought the wrong item, so there was no payment or refund, just a cancellation, I have been credited for fvf, so is there any point in keeping this in my list?  I am just wondering if the annoying prompt to leave feedback would disappear if I did delete it.  I am just an overcautious (probably ridiculously so) person and don't want to delete anything in case for some reason I shouldn't.  Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

Message 1 of 8
Latest reply
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

If you have selling manager pro the option is there from a drop down in your sold list under the heading of Other Actions

If you just have the basic selling page then the delete is the only option.

If you are selling a bit Selling manager is free and is great for keeping records

View solution in original post

Message 4 of 8
Latest reply
7 REPLIES 7

It is there for your records only anyway so yes you can delete or archive where they stay for  3 months

Anything not deleted or archived drops off eventually anyway 

Message 2 of 8
Latest reply

Thank you for your answer.  Silly question, how do you archive it, and where would I find it if I needed to in future?

Message 3 of 8
Latest reply

If you have selling manager pro the option is there from a drop down in your sold list under the heading of Other Actions

If you just have the basic selling page then the delete is the only option.

If you are selling a bit Selling manager is free and is great for keeping records

Message 4 of 8
Latest reply

Many thanks, just a casual seller here, not very experienced at it yet.
Message 5 of 8
Latest reply

i never delete anything, the system takes care of it eventually.

in the mean time its handy to have a record you can go back to.

Message 6 of 8
Latest reply

I was just wondering if it will delete the annoying message "you need to leave feedback for one item" (for a cancelled sale) it takes a month to disappear, but seeing as it involves a return of fvf's I have left it for the moment. I agree with you regarding keeping a record, especially if I haven't received feedback.

Message 7 of 8
Latest reply

Hello, i had a similar issue. Could you help me with my question. I've accidentally deleted items from sold list and my customer has received their packages already. I have not been paid yet as it said my funds will be available on a future date which i've waited for almost a month now and i'm supposed to get paid this week. i am worried now that i wont get paid as items has been deleted on my sold lists. 😞 

Message 8 of 8
Latest reply