Is the payment successful? HELP

I have recently sold an xbox to a user (0 feedback) and he has taken about 1 week to pay for the item, he finally paid for the item (allegedly) but when I try and view the paypal transaction it comes up with an error, and when i'm on paypal I can't see and signs of an Inflow.

Attatched is the inflow for the last 31 months on ebay (in green), however as I said before I can't view the paypal transaction. I have gotten emails from paypal stating that they buyer has paid but when I try and view the links the same error screen pops up. I don't know if this buyer is trying to scam me or what?

Message 1 of 7
Latest reply
6 REPLIES 6

lyndal1838
Honored Contributor

That sounds very suspicious.

Do not send the item until you can see the transaction in your account.....ring paypal if necessary.

Message 2 of 7
Latest reply

As you're a new seller the payment will be on hold for 21 days so PayPal will still advise you to send the item.

I mentioned this on your other thread.

Message 3 of 7
Latest reply

I'm pretty sure it should still show in paypal (been a while since I had holds on a new account).
Message 4 of 7
Latest reply

OP stated that PayPal said that it was paid so it's paid then.

Message 5 of 7
Latest reply

OP said they have an email, but is it really from paypal?
Message 6 of 7
Latest reply

I'm sure that it is and like I said before it has all to do with OP being a newbie seller and they will have their funds on hold and they just don't realize it.

Message 7 of 7
Latest reply