Is there a way to disable eBay's 'Sell Tips'?

Check your Unsold Items list... mine is currently ridiculously hard to scroll through since every listing is followed by a gigantic paragraph from eBay on what price they would like to re-list the item(s) for. I have tried changing the settings, but I don't think I can get rid of the 'Sell Tips' since they count as an eBay note! Very annoying.

(No, I don't think there is a solution to this -- just passing on the message for those who might be unaware)

Message 1 of 13
Latest reply
12 REPLIES 12

Yes, usually when this sort of thing happens, it's a gradual roll-out. All accounts will no doubt be lumbered with it down the track. Pity they didn't concentrate their efforts on the things that really do need fixing.

Message 11 of 13
Latest reply

This one takes the cake item listed for 80 cents I am sure if I follow the selling tip it certainly will not sell.

Nauru 1984 Life In Nauru 30c Elderly Nauruan Complete MU... (331608337407)

Postage cost: AU $1.40

AU $0.80

+ AU $1.40

postage

28/07/15

Relist

If the page doesn't update in a few seconds click Resume Listing.

More actions
 Sell Tip: Looks like this item could take longer to sell. We recommend changing the selling format to a fixed price at around $5.00 and accepting Best Offers.โ€  Edit and relist it
Message 12 of 13
Latest reply

Do these "tips" appear in the summary at the top of he page, as well? (In the selling reminders window, I mean,eg a note saying 'do this to X listings - where "x listings" is a link - to improve your chances of selling" or similar).

I don't get these notes, in the format shown above, but ebay do like to offer the same kind of "tips" on my current listings, with a reminder of them showing at the top of My eBay for me to get mildly annoyed at every day. ๐Ÿ˜„ In that case, though, I can load all the listings they recommend I "improve" and select to ignore their advice. It only lasts for about 5-30 minutes before the notifications start appearing again, so I stopped bothering... >_>

Message 13 of 13
Latest reply