Item Bundles Promotion

Just accepted Invitation to do 3 Item Bundles

So I had a play and listed  2 items together and it came off my monthly listings not of the promotion .What did I do wrong?/ Any help please

Message 1 of 7
Latest reply
6 REPLIES 6

Item Bundles Promotion

What do the terms of the promotion say?

Message 2 of 7
Latest reply

Item Bundles Promotion

• Pay no Insertion Fees or Final Value Fees for the first 3 “Item Bundles” you list and make available for purchase in Auction or Fixed Price format on eBay.com.au during the Promotion Period.
  • Item Bundles consist of two or more items listed for sale in a single listing. For example, a single listing for a camera, memory card and camera case or five CDs would qualify as an Item Bundle for this promotion.
Message 3 of 7
Latest reply

Item Bundles Promotion

I read that as meaning 2 or more items for sale in one listing, as in their example. Not a multivariation listing like you created. If you'd listed the 3 gels as a single listing, as in you get the 3 gels for the purchase price, it would qualify, rather than have a listing where 3 separate items are available. I'm not sure if I've made sense or not!

Initially I thought multivariation listing, but when they mentioned auction, you can't do multis with them. Therefore I then took it as meaning multiple items in the same listing. For example, the 5 CD's they mentioned in the terms. Meaning, whoever buys or wins the auction gets 5 CD's.

Edit: the items have to sell during the promotion period, so if you're going to use it, create listings for your fastest sellers. You could put together a "for him" and a "for her" package and include 3 different items in the single listing, so whoever buys it, gets the 3 items.

Message 4 of 7
Latest reply

Item Bundles Promotion

@swanduck2015 wrote:
  • Pay no Insertion Fees or Final Value Fees for the first 3 “Item Bundles” you list and make available for purchase in Auction or Fixed Price format on eBay.com.au during the Promotion Period.
  • Item Bundles consist of two or more items listed for sale in a single listing. For example, a single listing for a camera, memory card and camera case or five CDs would qualify as an Item Bundle for this promotion.

What is the promotion period?

It usually starts days after the email is sent. Sometimes a week.

Message 5 of 7
Latest reply

Item Bundles Promotion

This is the link I was sent

http://sellercentre.ebay.com.au/promo/2569

Message 6 of 7
Latest reply

Item Bundles Promotion

It's a single auction or BIN where the buyer receives multiple items when they purchase that listing. It's not a listing where you list multiple identical listing where the buyer only gets one item when they buy. Using their example, you list a camera, a tripod and a camera bag as a package deal for $200. It's not eligible if you list them in the one listing but have the camera for $100, the tripod for $70 and the bag for $30 where different buyers could buy each item.

You listed a multi variation listing, you didn't list a bundle. That's why it didn't qualify.

Message 7 of 7
Latest reply