Item returned broken.

Hello everyone

I thought I will ask for  a little adivise from more experienced members.

I have sold an item, then the buyer returned item back, broken with missing peaces. It looks like the buyer intentionally broke it and did not even care to put all the broken parts back in the parcel. This buyer is quite rude & offensive. Paypal decided to issue a refund to the buyer. I have appealed but Paypal does not  really care about my side of the story. They say: that when the item is confirmed to be recevied by seller (tracking number) they have to issue a refund. 

I end up with broken item & a lost confidence in Paypal.  

What should I do? 

Thank you for reading 

Message 1 of 12
Latest reply
11 REPLIES 11

Item returned broken.

Digital Ghos: thank you so much for your advice!!! Really really appreciate your time. And don't leave the forum. Nooo!! 

I see here that people are questioning me based on my feedback.... but not everyone leaves the feedback... and I don't only sell handbags...and why should someone think I am lying?? Hmmm..

I have sold brand new item, in box, never used. 

Digital Ghost: You ROCK!! 🙂 😉 

Message 11 of 12
Latest reply

Item returned broken.

@alebary7_1 wrote:

Digital Ghos: thank you so much for your advice!!! Really really appreciate your time. And don't leave the forum. Nooo!! 

I see here that people are questioning me based on my feedback.... but not everyone leaves the feedback... and I don't only sell handbags...and why should someone think I am lying?? Hmmm..

I have sold brand new item, in box, never used. 

Digital Ghost: You ROCK!! 🙂 😉 

...must have sold them under a different ebay ID then, because under THIS ID, you have only listed handbags, and have only sold handbags.

This ID your using has only been registered since 16th March 2017.

Who would think you're lying???   Hmmmmmm

********* *********** *********** ************ ************ *********** ***********
Be Kind To Nurses....
They Stop The Doctors From Killing You.
Message 12 of 12
Latest reply