Item taken down due to infringement problem!

I have a few goo phones, What I'm annoyed about is another seller with the same particular item has been allowed to continue selling. I think it has something to do with the samsung tagging on the box on the photo which you can barely see. They are of cause not Samsungs. Some would call them a clone I guess but they are just MTK6592 androids with an S5 look.

This is the second time its been taken down. I've removed any logos to the trading name of samsung as they are not that phone. There are also many other sellers selling the goo phone. Should I look for another line or contact ebay? Ebay is my only real source of income and mostly I've been selling clothes as well as toys. Now can't list and sell for 30 days...............

Trying to do the right thing and be direct when I sell an item before they pay I even clarify what the phone is. =(

Message 1 of 2
Latest reply
1 REPLY 1

Item taken down due to infringement problem!

If it says Samsung anywhere either in the picture or in the listing and it is not a Samsung then your item was quite rightly removed. Other sellers will be getting away with it because nobody has reported them.

See what a trendsetter I am?
Message 2 of 2
Latest reply