Selling
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! Can I open another store in another country?

I have been looking but have ended up a bit confused! Already have an eBay store in .com.au and it would be good to keep it! Can I open up another eBay store in another country using the same store name an eBay seller ID? Would like to stay with .com...

Item not shown on ebay.com

I have listed my item on ebay.au but it's not visible on ebay.com. What's the issue here? I'm new to ebay and this is my first listing.

User avatar by Community Member
  • 9 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Mis-Categorised Listing

We have a product which is a foot decoration for babies. Could be for boys or girls.They are commonly known as foot flowers. Also known as barefoot sandals.They have two loop bands that wrap around the ankle and under the arch of the foot with an emb...

• 17 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Item Title can now be changed!

Wow.. good move by eBay. You can now change the title for listings now (that have had sales against them) Before you could only change the title if the item had not been sold. In my main selling account it.. it even suggested 1 listing be modified to...

Mar down manager will not create sale

Mark Down Manager - Is anyone else having trouble creating sales in their ebay shops this morning? My items keep coming up with no listings available when using the mark down manager using the % discount and manually chosing items. I create sales qui...

• 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Another lister's ad appears on my listing

Hi, Whenever I look at my listing, another seller's ad appears across my product's image..I can 'x' it to make it disappear, but I don't want it there at all..how can I make sure it doesn't appear every time? ThanksMike

• 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! Buy it now/offers

Hi, if someone makes an offer on my item does that hold other prospective purchasers from clicking the buy it now or someone else making offers? I've just declined an offer but just curious. Thanks for your time.

Selling Internationally

Im Looking at Trying to Sell Some Products over in the States happy to Post Is there a certain thing i need to do on my account to be able to sell Any Advice would be great

• 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

WHAT IS ONLINE AUCTION CENTER

Hi Just wonder how I send my items with fixed price to online auction. How I change listed item to fixed price? and what is online auction? cheers

• 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Free listings and automatic relisting

I've just started listing items with the 150 free listings, but the button for the automatic relist three times isn't there! Has eBay removed it for the free listing offer?

• 16 replies
  • 0 Helpful

At last .............. He is Going !

Great article in ecommercebytes.com ..http://www.ecommercebytes.com/C/abblog/blog.pl?/pl/2014/9/1412082049.html.Brief summary:.In baseball, there's a saying after a team has a bad season: You can't fire the team, you fire the manager.John Donahoe's t...

• 8 replies
  • 4 Helpful