Items not selling

Hi, can any one please help me out why My listing is not selling. It’s been 3 days and I have put almost lowest price than other ebay sellers.

Kindly please assist me. If there is some issue in my listing or what is the reason because other sellers are selling almost 15 of same product which I have put in my listing. Thanks
Message 1 of 11
Latest reply
10 REPLIES 10

Items not selling

You have chosen to sell a product in such a over saturated category that it would be difficult for a buyer to even find your product among the 32,000 results that I come up with when I serch for a similar product. Price is not everything, and often if you are well below your competitors in price buyers will think there is something wrong with the listing or it is some sort of scam.

I like the information you have with your listing but it is not enough if people don't find it. This is just not a category most people can compete in so it might be easier to sell this sort of product on another platform.

Latest reply

Items not selling

Can you guide me which category should I choose to sell ? And also how can I come up on search ?
Message 3 of 11
Latest reply

Items not selling

Also can you tell me which other platforms should I choose ?
Message 4 of 11
Latest reply

Items not selling

There's nothing wrong with your listing and it actually reads quite well.

Perhaps you could think about pointing out how massively superior your product is to conventional screen protectors.

Try to come up with some good marketing spiel like:

"Edges are bevelled to match the elegant styling of your device"

"These ultra tough screen protectors don't scratch easily"

"High quality Advanced Materials product" etc

Read some commercial advertising copy on similar products and modify to suite.

You have to come up with some copy that makes your product stand out from the crowd.

If I had an iPhone 8 I'd probably consider your listing but ... and it's a big but ... you are a brand new seller.

It looks like you've started up a new ID to sell from?

With no feedback at all, people can be a bit wary as your competition will have feedback in the high thousands because they are often drop shippers with a huge number of lines.

The eBay game is a long game and you have just started out so it may take a while to get your first sales.

There are not too many niches that aren't already occupied so you may have to wait a while no matter what you sell.

Stick with it, once you get some good feedback your sales will pick up.

Message 5 of 11
Latest reply

Items not selling

dazzledayz,

you can't be serious!

About the OP being a new seller - so people are worried about buying from him!

I don't know too many people who would be worried in the slightest about spending $4.50 - and besides, there is nothing to loose as we are all covered with Ebay/PP.

I think it's more a case of OP not being seen easily, unless customers do the search cheapest first.

I can't imagine the lack of f/back is relevant - how do we all shop big time in the stores where there is no f/back at all - which are the whole lot of them, except Ebay.

And on Ebay - I can't remember when did I look at seller's f/back last time, if ever - before making a purchase.

OP, I am a buyer - think your add is fab and to the point, all you need is to change the title/add a catchy but 100% accurate selling point

that will catch people's attention. Oh, and maybe increase a price a bit.

Can't be sure about other people's buying habits - but I never buy on the price alone. Always on the content and information in the ad - and yours is just right as is.

Message 6 of 11
Latest reply

Items not selling

I don't know how you can afford to send them by express post. Only documents can be sent as an express letter, everything else has to go as a parcel.
Message 7 of 11
Latest reply

Items not selling

Looks great,

reuqared your patience it will sell.

Message 8 of 11
Latest reply

Items not selling

Change the postage for regullar

even tracking number is extra $4

Message 9 of 11
Latest reply

Items not selling

i'm in the same boat as brerrabbit585 - i don't know how you can charge that for the item and send via Express Post. even if you sent it in an Express Post envelope (intended for documents), the postage alone would cost more than the item? 

unless, of course you have some strange deal with a logistics company - but with selling the one item, i can't see that being the case? 

if you've accidently put Express, possibly try changing it to regular as someone else suggested. 

Message 10 of 11
Latest reply