Just a quick "Thank you" to Ebay...For providing a way for me to convert useless anger to steam...

daches81
Community Member

"SELECT A BOARD".??  Oh..silly me...a board...let me see now...not the Camembert..um..I think I'll have a mild Cheddar with a sprig of water cress on a Jatz cracker canape & a refreshing glass of non-alcoholic shandy, please...So this is Ebay, is it.??  I think I'm going to like it here...[Gentle-fresh-faced-warm-open & welcoming-smile]....

Message 1 of 30
Latest reply
29 REPLIES 29

Just a quick "Thank you" to Ebay...For providing a way for me to convert useless anger to steam...

I think you will fit right in

Message 2 of 30
Latest reply

imastawka
Honored Contributor

Oooh,  someone nice has visited us.

Welcome and put your feet up.

Quick question......did you open a case for Item not received for that last neg you left?

Too late for a case in ebay?  Open one in Paypal if you paid there.

You have 180 days in Paypal to get a full refund.

Message 3 of 30
Latest reply

daches81
Community Member

Hello, thank you for your kind words, to the best of my knowledge Ebay jumped on my first gentle query about the "late delivery" which I assumed was due to Covid, so had made generous allowance for..[but which was never going to arrive because it was never sent]..and to save going into long-winded detail..as I was Offline for 2 weeks, Ebay informed me that Ebay reimbursed my account in the interim..But now, having thoroughly bored myself I can ask [totally rhetorically, if needs be]..why you picked a handle like "Imastawka" just because you seem to be a friendly, communicative person..I mean, its obvious that absolutely EVERYBODY likes you...I mean, how could they not..??

Message 4 of 30
Latest reply

Wow someone has come here without a complaint as their first post, that is refreshing.

But sadly I have added you to my blocked buyers list for the first Neg you gave a seller.

Message 5 of 30
Latest reply

Oh my...

Message 6 of 30
Latest reply

@daches81 wrote:

"SELECT A BOARD".??  Oh..silly me...a board...let me see now...not the Camembert..um..I think I'll have a mild Cheddar with a sprig of water cress on a Jatz cracker canape & a refreshing glass of non-alcoholic shandy, please...So this is Ebay, is it.??  I think I'm going to like it here...[Gentle-fresh-faced-warm-open & welcoming-smile]....

You shouldn't have sprayed the apples before you got the mask.... 🤑

atheism is a non prophet organization
Message 7 of 30
Latest reply

The package tossed on the ground and left in full view in the fb you have left is sadly AusPost's responsibility.  They don't always know what a "safe place" is...

Message 8 of 30
Latest reply

@papermoon.lady wrote:

The package tossed on the ground and left in full view in the fb you have left is sadly AusPost's responsibility.  They don't always know what a "safe place" is...

Exactly, thats why they get on my blocked list.  Blaming the seller for something outside their control.    I don't want them buying from me,  will complain about the sun not shining when the delivery was made

Message 9 of 30
Latest reply

I can see why you speak about cheese

I can't say who here will pass your thoughts onto eBay for you though

Message 10 of 30
Latest reply