Like to know how many sellers knows that the timeframe for a buyer is now 30 Days instead of 10 Day

I didn't know as it may my fault with Two accounts as been told today it was always 30 days.

Was told today that the timeframe for a Buyer is now 30 days Augustus to return an item as it was 7 to 10 days New Gov Rule made in been told.

Meaning as you are selling on 5 December before Christmas the buyer can use the item till January as the buyer will tell it is not where I am looking for after using it and can opening a case to get the money and postage back,

But the Seller cannot complain as he gets his fees back if he lost.

Where is the Seller protection?

(Taken by the new PM.)????

Message 1 of 3
Latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

Like to know how many sellers knows that the timeframe for a buyer is now 30 Days instead of 10 Day

Returns have to be at least 30 days, if you offer them. It's been that way for months. That policy is for change of mind returns. Statutory protections use 'reasonable' timeframes and are independent of eBay or a seller's T&Cs.

There is no legal requirement to offer COM returns. I don't, as I'm not a library.

Message 2 of 3
Latest reply

I offer COM, but I don't get very many. Probably because my terms are buyer pays return postage.

Message 3 of 3
Latest reply