Listing creator not working?

As of the last hour or so I am not able to create new listings. The listing page just refuses to load.

tried a shutdown/restart but the problem persists

Anyone having the same issue?

Message 1 of 20
Latest reply
19 REPLIES 19

Yes,

I am having this issue on Chrome. Cannot revise or do a new listing - just get empty grey boxes.

What browser are you using?

Message 2 of 20
Latest reply

Firefox here

Message 3 of 20
Latest reply

can you go to 'sell similar' and tweak from there? I'm using Edge - no problems atm.

Message 4 of 20
Latest reply

I did a listing an hour ago on Opera with no problems.

And a listing in Inventory Manager on Firefox, ditto.

Message 5 of 20
Latest reply

Having same issue on Safari. I have tried everything. Cant edit my current listings or create any new listings. Has been a few other odd things going on this week but this has only been happening today so far

Message 6 of 20
Latest reply

I just listed several items using sell similar, Windows 11  and Chrome, with no problems.

Message 7 of 20
Latest reply

Same problem. You get past the item specifics and then a blank page. I tried to list through to another listing "Have one to sell? Sell it yourself"  but get to the same blank page. 

Message 8 of 20
Latest reply

Have the same problem using safari. I tried listing an item in the morning and the page wouldn’t load, still happening tonight.

Message 9 of 20
Latest reply

For those having issues, clear out your cookies and cache in your browser settings. Make sure you change the dropdown box to say "all time" rather than a week or a month. Doing that solves a multitude of ebay issues. 

Just make sure you untick the other boxes, like passwords, or you'll lose them. Doing a clean out will log you out of any pages you are currently logged into, so be aware of that. 

Message 10 of 20
Latest reply