Listing on the eBay app (new version)

Hi! I have had the new eBay app listing version today and I just can't find something that used to be there.

I use buy it now and like to have 30 day listings and not good til cancelled. now I can't see where to change the listing type at all on the new app version.

Can anyone help? Thank you
Message 1 of 7
Latest reply
6 REPLIES 6

Hi there. I use the app to do my listings. When I first started selling on Ebay I discovered Good till Cancelled and thought it was great until they started charging $1.65 every time they relisted! So now I use  30 day listings. I had a look and couldnt see where to change it on the app, they may have removed it and you may have to use the Classic Site now to change it.

Message 2 of 7
Latest reply

Thanks for your reply! By the classic site do you mean on the computer? I have a store so I get free listings per month so I think that should be fine for me with the gtc ones
Message 3 of 7
Latest reply

Ok I just found it on the app. Go to Revise an Item, Format and Price, click on duration to change from Good till Cancelled to 30 days or whatever you want. Hope this helps.
Message 4 of 7
Latest reply

Is that on the new version of the app or the old one? Its definitely not there on the new one for me.
Message 5 of 7
Latest reply

It must be the old version because I have been using it for about two years. If so, you will have to edit your listings on the Classic Site (not app) and change the duration of the listing. I have never actually listed anything on this just done revisions. I just find it easier to list using the app. Good luck!
Message 6 of 7
Latest reply

To get to the classic site scroll down to the bottom of the page and there should be a link to the classic site, failing that go to ebay by way of a browser, not through the app.

See what a trendsetter I am?
Message 7 of 7
Latest reply