On-Going Fees

surfajo
Community Member

Recently ended my 173 items that I had up on Ebay. Thought I would use the "list until sold" option. Over the past few months I have sold the odd one or two items (DVDs) for about $10 each. Problem is that each month I get slugged about $220 for on-going fees. So I have decided to say "stuff it" and just keep my DVDs. I don't watch them any more but I am sure-as-hell not going to fork out $220 a month on the off-chance that I may sell a few each month. That's just false economy.

Message 1 of 5
Latest reply
2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Accepted Solutions

On-Going Fees

imastawka
Honored Contributor

You get 40 listings free a month.

Why not just list that many?

Top up the numbers as they sell.

Of course you are incurring fees for the other 133 items.

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 5
Latest reply

On-Going Fees

GTC (list until sold) still means a fee is charged every month or comes off the 40 freebies every month.

As suggested just list 40 every month and you can also tick the box to get the free auto relists.

image host

View solution in original post

Message 3 of 5
Latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

On-Going Fees

imastawka
Honored Contributor

You get 40 listings free a month.

Why not just list that many?

Top up the numbers as they sell.

Of course you are incurring fees for the other 133 items.

Message 2 of 5
Latest reply

On-Going Fees

GTC (list until sold) still means a fee is charged every month or comes off the 40 freebies every month.

As suggested just list 40 every month and you can also tick the box to get the free auto relists.

image host
Message 3 of 5
Latest reply

On-Going Fees

Nice thought, but for some reason I can't access free listings whereas my wife can.

Message 4 of 5
Latest reply

On-Going Fees

Go to all selling then scroll down to promotional offers and you will see how many freebies you have left.

They reset every month on the 1st or 2nd and every normal account gets 40 free per month.

(Only free to list, you still pay FVFees when they sell)

image host
Message 5 of 5
Latest reply