Listings all cancelled, Store officially closing tomorrow

Morning everyone, I am outta here for good, ended all my listings last week and eBay are closing my store tomorrow - tomorrow for them anyway lol - midnight tonight is when it happens - has been lovely sorta meeting all of you - thank you to everyone and anyone that has read & answered any postings from me ๐Ÿ™‚

Just a mention on the side - Seling Manager - did you know you get charged fees for that? Yep, you do - in the message I received from eBay it said 'Your fees for Selling Manager Pro will be refunded for the balance of April and this will show in your monthly invoice'

Will concentrate on my website and Garden Shows/Expo's from this day forward lol - Bye from Sandra  Cat Very Happy Smiley Happy Woman Very Happy

Message 1 of 22
Latest reply
21 REPLIES 21

Hi all, not going to sell on any other selling site except my website - I was still selling well in here, so that isn't the problem either.

It's the phone call I got from customer service saying that a customer of mine had sent back his seeds to Head Office Sydney - except that the order didn't exist, and I searched everywhere for over 2 hours, in here, PayPal etc. Thought it was a scam, so got Customer service to ring me to find out what was going on - they did ring me the 1st time, practically unheard of unless you ask them to, they said it was a 'courtesy call'  & nothing more.

If it was a courtesy call, then why did 2 agents sit there and ask me - Full name, user ID, telephone number, postal address, what payment methods did I accept etc etc.

Ok, so they ask a few questions to verify that you are the member you say you are, that's ok by me, security and all that - then why did they ask and ask questions about me, personal details, very personal details that they don't need to know - I actually felt sick to my stomach wth it all - when the 2nd agent then asked me "again!" may we have your postal address so we can send the seeds back to you I said "no thanks, you already know all that" and hung up.

No rhyme nor reason for any of it, eBay practically have peoples lives tied up but they ain't getting my soul as well lol.

Have a bright and very happy Easter everyone, you are all great - Sandra ๐Ÿ™‚easter.jpg

Message 21 of 22
Latest reply

Your little red door is gone!!! I guess that makes it final now. All the very best to you with your website. I'm sure it will continue to do very well. 

A very happy and safe Easter to you and yours as well. Sad to see great sellers leaving, especially ones with such high feedback.

Message 22 of 22
Latest reply