Listings not showing in up on listings pages

Hi All, been away from Ebay for a while and just started listing again. Im curious to know if I something has changed regarding listings? I have listed over 170 items now and just did a quick search in teh ebay page sna dthey dont show as being avaialble...is there a button I should have clicked? I have sold items over teh weekend and it says I am getting views but how when the items do not appear? Cheers, Dave

Message 1 of 12
Latest reply
11 REPLIES 11

imastawka
Honored Contributor

I see your store and  179 listings.

Message 3 of 12
Latest reply

Thanks for that, just wondering of the items show up in teh page listings? I just did another search on Lucas Oil Shocker (one of my items and it does not show in the search.

Message 4 of 12
Latest reply

Message 5 of 12
Latest reply

Great, much apprecaited, not sure why, even my store does not show for me on my search. As long as the outside world can see thats good news. Cheers, Dave

Message 6 of 12
Latest reply

176 listings,try looking at them when you're not logged in and see if they show.

Message 7 of 12
Latest reply

If you had your store set to away it takes a while for your listings to show when people click on your other items or your store. They'll still show in newly listed and ending soonest, just not when anyone wants to see your other items.

I used to set myself to away regularly but stopped doing it because of this. It used to take up to a day for everything to show normally again and all it did was confuse people when they'd be shown that I had no listings, when they'd just seen them in newly listed or wherever.
Message 8 of 12
Latest reply

wait till the New Search comes in - nobody will find anything

https://www.ecommercebytes.com/C/blog/blog.pl?/pl/2018/2/1519091217.html

Message 9 of 12
Latest reply

Just read that article on the Change Search on ebay, wow, thats ended ebay. I guess 10,000 sellers will just move on and leave it to the top 4, that should generate some senstational FV revenue. Looks like this will be my last year of selling here.

Message 10 of 12
Latest reply