Managed Payments - slow bank payouts?

Hi guys, has anyone else been affected by increased wait times for eBay sales funds to come across to your Bank accounts? It used to be 18 - 24 hours with PayPal - now seems to be taking DAYS?

Steve

Message 1 of 243
Latest reply
242 REPLIES 242

Re: Managed Payments - slow bank payouts?

I personally have absolutely no issues with managed payments. I was very sceptical at first, but my payments are in my bank the next day, fees have already been taken, no mess no fuss. I'm loving it! I'm not having to manually move money from PayPal and not having to worry about future fees having to be taken, possibly putting my account in the red. What goes into my bank automatically, stays in my bank. The full amount.

@billexploited wrote:

eBay should scrap Manage Payments it's  not working for sellers, hence I moved my store to another website.  

Go to another website, ebay certainly won't care, or miss you for that matter. You are not even a blip in their universe, so they aren't going to shut down because you decide to have a hissy fit and threaten to leave (which I'm guessing like most people, it's merely a threat, and in 6 months time, you'll still be selling here). Even if you do decide to move to a different site, you may find that the fees are much higher, and the transfer of funds takes a lot longer. Especially if you are thinking of moving to the website that starts with A. They were on managed payments way before ebay was, so you stand to gain nothing.

Edit: Amazon doesn't do used leather jackets, or other used clothing, so you may want to think again whether you wish to go there. 

Message 241 of 243
Latest reply

Anyone else not received that payout today?

I’m with ANZ and I usually receive daily payments into my bank account at 11.30am but today nothing.

Anyone else having issues today?

Message 242 of 243
Latest reply

Hi everyone,

Due to the age of this thread, it has been closed to further replies. Please feel free to start a new thread if you wish to continue to discuss this topic.

Thank you for understanding.

Message 243 of 243
Latest reply