Managed Payments

Hi all, i have just got around to do managed payments so i will now get paid into my bank account, for people who have had it for a few weeks at least, are you making more money or less since changing over,if more, how much on average to you think your making, if less, why is that? Thank you

Peace and happiness to all

Message 1 of 4
Latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

Re: Managed Payments

a few cents more on each sale

Message 2 of 4
Latest reply

The have $1000 of ours they can’t find I’m freaking out reading these posts don’t touch it this is the first time we have used it it’s a disaster I have to tell all our buyers we can’t send there parcels as we haven’t been paid by eBay so they can start sending messages as well 

Message 3 of 4
Latest reply

@bob610photos wrote:

The have $1000 of ours they can’t find I’m freaking out reading these posts don’t touch it this is the first time we have used it it’s a disaster I have to tell all our buyers we can’t send there parcels as we haven’t been paid by eBay so they can start sending messages as well 

Bob, you have been on Managed Payments since February. To try to help you I need more information, hence the following questions:

- Did you get any payments since registering for Managed Payments?

- Did you provide the identifying information when registering?

- Did you get a message from eBay congratulating you on successfully registering for Managed Payments?

- Have you looked in the bank account you used for MP registration for the funds?  (They no longer go to your PayPal account).

Message 4 of 4
Latest reply