Meaning of strange feedback just a .

Had a strange feedback, just a . On checking as I thought they had just made a mistake but this buyer usually leaves just a dot, there were 100 or more of them, with a few comments sometimes thrown in. Suppose I was lucky it was still a positive. Then I figured they must think a dot is good, maybe I was just so good there were no words good enough to describe the experience with me... so I did they same for them. After all it does look so good on my feedback. Needless to say I think after writing this maybe I had better put them on that magic naughty list we all have. lolSmiley Happy

Message 1 of 11
Latest reply
10 REPLIES 10

Re: Meaning of strange feedback just a .

@justcruising48 wrote:

Had a strange feedback, just a . On checking as I thought they had just made a mistake but this buyer usually leaves just a dot, there were 100 or more of them, with a few comments sometimes thrown in. Suppose I was lucky it was still a positive. Then I figured they must think a dot is good, maybe I was just so good there were no words good enough to describe the experience with me... so I did they same for them. After all it does look so good on my feedback. Needless to say I think after writing this maybe I had better put them on that magic naughty list we all have. lolSmiley Happy

Gee, I wouldn't put them on any lists. All it means is they gave you a positive but can't be bothered writing a comment.

You should pop over to Catch of the day sometime and have a look at the ratings on a lot of their products. Now, the ratings are not about the seller, just the product, but I would say 95% of people just give a star rating and say nothing. If you're a message board kind of person I know it's hard to believe, but a lot of people just find writing a drag.

No reason to block them buying your products though.Smiley Happy

As long as they're the strong, silent, paying type.Smiley Very Happy

Message 11 of 11
Latest reply