Messages from buyers

Why are so many buyers contacting me that if they win the bidding will I combine postage? when these potential buyers never ever even make a bid when I tell them yes I do combine postage as it's in the listing.Have any of you sellers out there had this happen too you?
Message 1 of 28
Latest reply
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Messages from buyers

yes been getting quite a few. it's in all my listings, it's on my shopfront, and they still ask.

View solution in original post

Message 7 of 28
Latest reply
27 REPLIES 27

Messages from buyers

unfortunately...all the time

Message 2 of 28
Latest reply

Messages from buyers

@zelly888 wrote:
Why are so many buyers contacting me that if they win the bidding will I combine postage? when these potential buyers never ever even make a bid when I tell them yes I do combine postage as it's in the listing.Have any of you sellers out there had this happen too you?

Often.

And it is all in the listing.

Message 3 of 28
Latest reply

Messages from buyers

At the risk of being called another inappropriate name -  I checked some of your completed listings -  remarkable in their brevity - and no mention of combining postage in the description.Smiley Happy

Message 4 of 28
Latest reply

Messages from buyers

Again you're answering this post with a negative remark as you did on my other post so for your information this isn't the account I was referring to it's on my other selling accounts,why do you insist on only trying to belittle someone instead of giving some positive replies to the question at hand and stick to that.

Message 5 of 28
Latest reply

Messages from buyers

@zelly888 wrote:

Again you're answering this post with a negative remark as you did on my other post so for your information this isn't the account I was referring to it's on my other selling accounts,why do you insist on only trying to belittle someone instead of giving some positive replies to the question at hand and stick to that.

Any other questions for which you would only want a 'positive' answer.

Ask away.

Message 6 of 28
Latest reply

Messages from buyers

yes been getting quite a few. it's in all my listings, it's on my shopfront, and they still ask.
Message 7 of 28
Latest reply

Messages from buyers

Most of my queries are from people wanting to know the weight of something. It's in both the title and description, so not sure how they miss it! You feel like replying with "did you read the title and description, or just look at the photos?", but one must stay calm and answer their question politely.

Message 8 of 28
Latest reply

Messages from buyers

ah sheep, the customer is always right !

Smiley LOLSmiley Mad

You can't please all the people all the time, so now I just please myself

Message 9 of 28
Latest reply

Messages from buyers

The customer is always right.... except on occasion.... when the customer is just an *REMOVED*

Message 10 of 28
Latest reply