More 'improvements' - sigh....

They've changed our unsold page and now the pictures are bigger, which means only three listings show on the screen at a time instead of the old six (on my size screen).  That means twice as much scrolling to get through them all, which is an absolute pain.

Worst of all, there are no buttons across the bottom for bulk relisting or anything else except deleting.  If you want to bulk relist you have to use their stupid seller hub. 

They obviously want us to delete everything because they've made that really easy!

Message 1 of 9
Latest reply
8 REPLIES 8

yes, mine has changed too, but I can change 'view' to 200 per page
Message 2 of 9
Latest reply

you can no longer tell which is an auction or BIN....gawd

Message 3 of 9
Latest reply

Heaven forbid they fix things that need fixing,instead of fiddling for the sake of fiddling Cat Mad

Message 4 of 9
Latest reply

and when you go to re-list make sure you click on 'make more edits' as the 3 x free relist box is now UNTICKED 😞 more work.....
Message 5 of 9
Latest reply

you can still access the old format by scrolling down to relists on your My Ebay page

Message 6 of 9
Latest reply

@twyngwyn wrote:

you can still access the old format by scrolling down to relists on your My Ebay page

You've lost me on this one.

You said you can change it to viewing 200 per page.  Are you sure you don't mean you CAN'T change it to 200?  I can change it but I can't set it permanently to a higher number.  25 is a real pain!!!

Message 7 of 9
Latest reply

@twyngwyn wrote:
and when you go to re-list make sure you click on 'make more edits' as the 3 x free relist box is now UNTICKED 😞 more work.....

About half of mine kept AR so it's still hit and miss like it's been for a while.

It really looks like they're trying to force seller hub on us but I'll off to greener pastures before I opt back into it!  Yes, I do mean greener pastures - and less stressful!!!

Message 8 of 9
Latest reply

@twyngwyn wrote:

Oh, duh!!  I'm so used to ignoring the selling tips I didn't see the link tacked on the end.  It's the bulk relisting & scheduling I need the most so I may have to rethink seller hub.  Smiley Sad  They've also taken away the dropdown option to add it to a list so we can still access it for 90 days after it ends.

Message 9 of 9
Latest reply