My newly paid item is still in "waiting for payment" section. Why?

I sold an item about 30 minutes ago and it's paid by PayPal straight away.

I received PayPal notification and a message from buyer notifying she paid. The payment was confirmed in my PayPal account.

BUT somehow My eBay is still telling me it's waiting for payment. And the right side of the item in My eBay saying "send invoice".

Is this just one time glitch?

Or is this happening to others too?

Photobucket
Message 1 of 5
Latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

Or is this happening to others too?

I had a sale about a week ago when payment was received and Paypal confirmation sent to my email.  This was still showing 4 days later as awaiting payment even though when I went to the sales record the Paypal payment was showing.

I posted this and marked the ebay record as "Paid and posted" to resolve it.

Frustrating if you have a number of sales on the go however, to keep track of this.

X-(

Message 2 of 5
Latest reply

There have been a few queries in the answer centre today and been put down to some glitches.

Possibly to do with upgrades happening at the moment. If it's definitely in your paypal, I'd send and mark as sent. That might reset it to paid as well.

🙂 Waves to syrupsmummy.

image host
Message 3 of 5
Latest reply

I've got one sale showing the same problem, but it was marked as paid and picked up about a month ago. The transaction is actually archived in my Selling Manager, so I couldn't find it (except for the alert that there was an unpaid item)!

Message 4 of 5
Latest reply

Thank you for all replies.

I'm wondering if it's something to do with purchase by iphone.

The buyer made double purchase of the same item and paid for one. I sent her cancellation request and one was cancelled. I read about double purchase might be caused by iphone before.

Photobucket
Message 5 of 5
Latest reply