My sales have almost stopped selling.

Hi there,

I'm not sure if it's just me or are other sellers experiencing the same. I've been selling a small amount of items for years(mostly stamps) and have never experienced such lack of sales or selling for just the starting price only.

It's been going on for about 4 weeks now, so don't know if other people are having the same problems.

Kindest regards,

Debra. 

Message 1 of 30
Latest reply
29 REPLIES 29

Yep my sales have gone from around 30 items/mth to 6 in total this month.  Unheard of for me, which is why I came here to see if it was happening to anyone else.  I thought that maybe my Store wasn't live, but it is.  Not sure what is going on, would love an answer from someone.

Message 2 of 30
Latest reply

Possibly Amazon Aus is starting to have an affect.

Also the Chinese sellers falsely stating items are local are ever increasing and of course buyers keep getting sucked in.

Only a hobby seller but I have had 30 day listings with zero views and in 2018 had a few months with zero sales for the first time in 10 years.

image host
Message 3 of 30
Latest reply

So slow it's almost dead.

I've tried a few things but nothing changes.

Quite a number of sellers are finding that sales have dried up.
Message 4 of 30
Latest reply

I feel sorry for sellers that are experiencing slow sales although I'm selling and buying big and all I can put it down to is I'm selling what people want at a good price perhaps as there are buyers out there but they're willing or not willing to pay the price they see.

Message 5 of 30
Latest reply

I have been a top rated seller for several years and as of the last evaluation I am now above standard, not due to any defects of which I have none but as the ebay chat rep informed me due entirely to my not reaching the required sales quota

I too have tried everything to no avail and now having been demoted so to speak I doubt my sales are likely to improve

all just a hobby for me these days however very disheartening considering how well I was doing prior to cassini and all the changes on the ever evolving ebay

Message 6 of 30
Latest reply

Me too ๐Ÿ˜ž

One single sale in the last 2 months. 

I don't even seem to be getting any views.

Ebay suggested I might be selling items that are out of season...

But it's never been a problem before.

Feels like a complete waste of time at the moment.

All my listings have changed to 'good til cancelled' which can't be helping.

Can't seem to undo it; have i missed something?

Thanks,

H

Message 7 of 30
Latest reply

You might also research intellectual property.

Message 9 of 30
Latest reply

You can't change them from GTC to 30 days or less. You have to end the listings and then relist them with the new duration.
Message 10 of 30
Latest reply