NEG FEED BACK RECIEVED

HI IAM NEW TO HAVEING A STORE...  i followed ebays steps in unpiad item case  and i got  neg feed back evein though i did the correct steps and ebay wont remove it...wat do i do my 100 percent has gone

Message 1 of 11
Latest reply
10 REPLIES 10

NEG FEED BACK RECIEVED

What negative? I can't see it in your feedback

Message 2 of 11
Latest reply

NEG FEED BACK RECIEVED

I don't see it either.

Normally if an unpaid item case is closed, feedback cannot be left by either party.

Should it be left before case is closed, ebay will remove it upon request as a transaction didn't take place.

image host
Message 3 of 11
Latest reply

NEG FEED BACK RECIEVED

Did it x your minds that maybe the OP has more that 1account just like you lot who love to hide your negs. Lol.
Message 4 of 11
Latest reply

NEG FEED BACK RECIEVED

Yes. Except that I doubt any of the posters before you have any negs. But in this instance none of us can provide relevant advice, as there is no neg showing. So it is unlikely. More likely that the neg has been deleted due to a non-transaction.

Message 5 of 11
Latest reply

NEG FEED BACK RECIEVED

@1sweetap6v8 wrote:
Did it x your minds that maybe the OP has more that 1account just like you lot who love to hide your negs. Lol.

How many people who are "new to having a STORE" (note not plural),  do ya reckon would open up more than one at a time? You've got a good point, they could have another account which also has a store, but seriously? Really think that's the case here?

Some people can go their whole lives and never really live for a single minute.
Message 6 of 11
Latest reply

NEG FEED BACK RECIEVED

Plus, the OP says "new to having a store" (singular).

The ID they posted with has a store. 

Edit: Shoulda held out one more minute. Smiley LOL

Message 7 of 11
Latest reply

NEG FEED BACK RECIEVED

Dave there you go again assuming, the OP never asked any of that he simply wants to know what to do when it happens and claims it has that's all you should be dealing with. Assuming is a dangerous business as you and others like to tell me if I ASSUME anything.
Message 8 of 11
Latest reply

NEG FEED BACK RECIEVED

Your ASSUMING, that is not what you should be doing, just answer his question do not look at what he might or might not have.
Message 9 of 11
Latest reply

NEG FEED BACK RECIEVED

nah, I used common sense.

What'd you use?

Some people can go their whole lives and never really live for a single minute.
Message 10 of 11
Latest reply