NEVER Sell on ebay,ebay restricted my account no reason

ebay Restricted my account on 3/12/2019, and I sent all the appeal documents and they said they will reply within 5 business days, but I didn't receive any information until 23/01/2020, and ask me to send more documents, I sent. 3 days after, they restricted my account forever, the only reason is I am not safe in the market!!

I sell the product at a very low price and offer really high ebay promotion rate, I paid ebay lots of money, and I give out all the profit to customers or eBay, even losing money, all I want is to grow my account power. In Nov 2019 I have over 500 orders, which makes me feel so good. I sent every order, and I have a 100% positive review.

Yes, I have 21 cases, but 14 of them is about canceled an order, my customer buy the product, then change the mind, and ask me to cancel the order, so I do it for them, am I wrong? 

4 or the cases are about the item not as described, we cannot make everyone happy, I refund the money to the customer, and solve the case.

3 of the cases about the item not received, it is lost during the shipping, also, I refund or send a replacement, followed by the customer's preference.

I don't know why I am not safe to the market? because I grow too quickly? 

EBAY, CAN YOU GIVE ME A DETAIL EXPLANATION, WHY I AM NOT A SAFE SELLER. 

Please not hide at the BACK, Your decision is changing someone's life!!!!!

ebay.pnginvoice.png

Message 1 of 10
Latest reply
9 REPLIES 9

I'm so sorry to hear this has happened to you as this is happening to many sellers.

This just blows my mind as to how ebay come to these conclusions that a seller isn't safe in the market when clearly ebay shows on paper that you haven't done anything wrong.

Your % to me looks to be good nothing to show to permanently restrict you from selling.

These boards have only members like yourself and ebay doesn't respond here so you could try and get ebay to call you back and ask to speak to a supervisor when they call you.

To be honest you probably won't get any answers from ebay once their decision is final but good luck.

Message 2 of 10
Latest reply

These 2 listings are identical 254363124826 and 202822246860 except for the price.

Message 3 of 10
Latest reply

So are they OPs listings or OPs and another seller?

Message 4 of 10
Latest reply

eBay does not answer questions on these boards, we are just sellers like you who try and help each other.

21 cases out of a couple of hundred or so transactions is an awful lot.

When you have cancelled items, have you selected "Buyer changed mind" as reason for cancellation?

If you did not, but rather used "Out of stock" as reason for cancellation, you only need to do this a few times for eBay to suspend your account. eBay takes a dim view of sellers, if they think the seller does not have the stock they are offering and penalizes them very harshly.

I am not sure why 14 people would want to cancel their transactions, seems a lot, I sell thousands of items each year on eBay and only have to do a few cancellations each year, usually when people have bought two of the same item and only want one.

I do get my share of non paying "buyers" which is annoying, but there is a process to follow for that.

You say three items got lost in the post? Have you been shipping with tracking numbers? This is vital so you can prove the item was sent and accepted by Australia Post.

Probably not much hope of restoring the account, but it would be good to at least know the exact reason they took such action.

Give eBay a call and perhaps you can get some answers.

Good luck with it.

Message 5 of 10
Latest reply

Other seller has the brand name as the username.

Message 6 of 10
Latest reply

OK got it

Message 7 of 10
Latest reply

Same, I'm just a first time seller and ebay are withholding my money asking for ID which I have provided but they are saying they dont accept JPG files (its one of the formats they require information to be sent!). 

I have never been hacked but ebay have been hacked numerous times over the years yet they tell me that sending them copies of my ID for them to keep on file is going to protect me??!

It seems to me its just a standardised excuse so they can sit on money for longer to collect interest and if they stuff people around for long enough they will get to keep the money.  Whether I get the money from my sales or not I can assure everyone I will never sell on eBay again.

Message 8 of 10
Latest reply

Your feedback shows you are not a first time seller, but lets not let the truth get in the way of a good story.

Simple solution if you don't want to provide the required ID, don't sell on Ebay.   It's not just to protect you, it is also to try to protect your buyers,  and it's part of the legal requirements.

Message 9 of 10
Latest reply

Maybe that is the issue then

seeing as you say you are a first time seller, but there are numerous items  showing under your completed listings, maybe eBay thinks you HAVE been hacked

As for the rest of your post, same rules for everyone

And there has been more than enough notice ten times over for over a year as to what they are

I am not sure why you would want to start selling in the first place, knowing the rules and that you object to them

Message 10 of 10
Latest reply