Selling
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! Won't return item

How can I file a complaint on Item I bought and want to return. Seller not complying and eBay not acting.

User avatar by Community Member
  • 19 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Ebay calling people to register for managed payments???

I got a call yesterday, some guy said he was from Ebay and that if I don't register for managed payments, they will restrict my account. He knew my username but didn't ask for personal details, i called the number back and it was to Ebay. Funny thing...

• 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! Can I change my Account Type from Business

I nneed to change my Ebay Account from Business to Personal I suppose, how can I do that, also how can I change the level I currently pay for my store. Thanks in advance

Cancelling order

A Buyer is trying to cheat on my item to be sold and I have tried my best to contact eBay to no avail. Price was advertised as $600. He asked for postage and he now claims this is end price. Why cannot we contact eBay directly? Chris

My EBay item I’m selling is on google 🔦

I just typed my items title (Swarovski Scope Z5 5-25x52 Ballistic Turret PLEX. Brand New In Box RRP $2190) on google search. It brought it up straight way. This is beach of privacy. I’m am paying big fees to EBay for selling stuff. So this should not...

Live CD

I recently received a message from ebay saying they blocked an item ( a live CD) as they claim it is counterfiet. But someone has already paid for it. Do ebay automatically refund the buyer ??

• 13 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Refund the buyer

I sold an item and sent by Registered mail. Just a month, the buyer open a case to claim item haven't received. I ask the buyer to wait some more days. But ebay stepped in and debited my PayPal account to refund the buyer. The case was closed. I clai...

Payment not received despite eBay indicating that it has.

I was notified of a sale and that the buyer had paid but the money has not been received in my PayPal account. I have messaged the buyer (twice) to inform them that payment has not been received but they have not returned these messages. What happens...

About the cancel fee.

Hi, I am a seller. When an order is canceled ,Ebay will deduct fee from account. It is unfair to me. Sometimes the customer made an wrong order and will cancel it , but I have to pay the cancel fee. It is unfair. Could I ask you deduct the cancel fee...

How can I cancel unpaid order?

I have some orders that buyer hasn't paid, when I want to cancel these orders, I didn't find hasn't paid option, how can I do?

Do I need an ABN to register for myPost business?

Hi all, I'm a personal seller and have no intentions of upgrading to an eBay Store anytime soon as I'm mostly selling my personal items, and not reselling/selling for a profit. I have had some bad experiences with Sendle (either losing or very late d...