sold item now other buyers want to buy it

Why are you yelling at another member?

You have been answered already as to why your funds are on hold

Once again

eBay consider a new seller

Your funds are on hold for 30 days because eBay consider you a new seller

The same rule/policy applies to all sellers considered new sellers 

That is how it is

You don't want to take any notice of what over members have tried to explain to you, we are giving you factual answers, based on real eBay policy. Which you agreed to when you started selling again by but you are not going to get a different answer if you keep asking the same thing

It does not matter how often/how much you sold a year ago or more

View solution in original post

Message 21 of 35
Latest reply
34 REPLIES 34

What's the question?

It's a pick up item, so make sure your buyer gets the pickup code in their email. When they come to collect it, you need to enter that code into the Ebay app which then confirms delivery. For the exact process, check the sellers guide for pickup items. 

Message 2 of 35
Latest reply

Well, if you've sold it, they can't buy it, can they!

Do not be tempted to take a 'better offer' via ebay messages. You'd have to be handing out your address or phone number or whatever (which is a no no if they aren't the actual buyer) and just remember, that new buyer could vanish into thin air, they are under no obligation to turn up.

Do as jellybirds suggests with the pick up code etc and give the actual buyer some clear time window choices for pick up. If they don't pick up, you can always relist it and notify any of the other 'buyers' then that it is back on the market.

Message 3 of 35
Latest reply

ebay's reply did not answer my concerns in any way. Please do something positive for me, as I have not received any help at all. Thanking you, Ronald Ross

Message 4 of 35
Latest reply

@rosssurf wrote:

ebay's reply did not answer my concerns in any way. Please do something positive for me, as I have not received any help at all. Thanking you, Ronald Ross

what concerns?

You only had a title in your opening post with scant details.

You did receive replies here, but not from eBay, just from other members.

You sold an item.  If it has been paid for you send the item.  End of story.

If other members contact you post sale expressing interest in the SOLD item then too bad for them.

Message 5 of 35
Latest reply

You have not asked eBay by posting here

You have been given answers by other members, despite you posting a comment in the heading and giving no details as to the specifics of your question

And other members can only give help/advice if you actually ask a question, which you did'nt

So we can only 'guess' what you might mean and have given you as much help as we can

If you sold it nobody else can buy it

It should no longer be listed for sale so nobody else can buy it

If other people are sending you 'offers' ignore them, the item is sold

If it sold for less than you wanted, and other people are messaging offering more money, no, you have to sell it at the price it sold for you put on the listing

Message 6 of 35
Latest reply

@rosssurf wrote:

You've received all the help you need - the item is sold - end of.

Message 7 of 35
Latest reply

You should definitely give us more details.

You have been given answers concerning your question.

Occasionally sold items are apparently relisted without the seller's intervention. Is this your problem by any chance? Was the item relisted without your intervention and somebody else wants to buy it?

Message 8 of 35
Latest reply

I thought maybe that, but they have no current listings and the item they 'sold' twice (after they listed it twice) has a blurb on it they re-listed it due to the first buyer not paying

Not sure if they 'reported it as unpaid' or not

As I say, hard to know anything when we get zero information but are still expected to give the help they are satisfied with

Message 9 of 35
Latest reply

Yes, if the OP does not come back to explain, it is hard to know what happened and to help...

Message 10 of 35
Latest reply