Neg & Positive left for the same sale???? how can it happen

😲  Hi i have recieved a Neg & positive from a Buyer who purchased 2 items that were sent together and show as delivered and i havent been contacted by anyone re   a refund     apparently given???   second strange feedback ive recieved for items delivered or things i didnt sell    any ideas?????

Message 1 of 6
Latest reply
5 REPLIES 5

They have different order numbers, so they can be given separate feedback.

Appears the buyer has mistakingly left the red dot in error, thinking you were a different seller.

In this case I would reach out to the buyer, say that you noticed they gave you have a negative but since there were no issues that you are aware of in terms of the transactions between you, they might have had issues with another seller. Tell them that you appreciate their business and hope to resolve the situation - ask if you could send a revision request.

Message 2 of 6
Latest reply

Each purchase creates its own feedback, so if she bought two items, then two feedbacks are due. 

They are for different items….. one a sapphire pendant and the other a letter S pendant. 

This buyer said she got a refund, yet your saying she didn’t?  Is that correct?  Not sure what’s going on there. Maybe she is confused about which seller she bought off.

Maybe you could talk with live chat and see if the neg feedback can be removed. 

********* *********** *********** ************ ************ *********** ***********
Be Kind To Nurses....
They Stop The Doctors From Killing You.
Message 3 of 6
Latest reply

Unless they have another account, the OP managed to get the neg removed. Great to see!

Message 4 of 6
Latest reply

I hope you did manage to get the neg removed, as there is no neg for this account at least.

Mistakes can occur, unfortunately - in particular after clicking on "leave more feedback", if you still have several items awaiting feedback.

Anyway, I hope that you managed to get it removed, or that the buyer realized their mistake and contacted eBay.

Message 5 of 6
Latest reply

"Mistakes can occur, unfortunately - in particular after clicking on "leave more feedback", if you still have several items awaiting feedback."

Yes, a recent Feedback left for me reads

"Seller was very helpful and nice to deal with on pick up. I highly recommend this seller. Nothing was a problem 😊"

I don't do pick up. No doubt they clicked on a recent "Feedback left" that eBay suggested. Thanks goodness it was a nice one.

Message 6 of 6
Latest reply