New Listing Format - Click to Enlarge

Has the Click to Enlarge feature disappeared in the New Listing Format? Just did my first NEW listing using Sell Similar - can't see that feature any more - always used to appear on my listings.

Message 1 of 3
Latest reply
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Thanks for checking. Yes - they were all under the Old Listing Format. I have just experimented with resizing the photos slightly - and all of a sudden the Click to Enlarge has re-appeared. Weird. Anyway it seems to be fixed now. As I use Sell Similar I find the new format annoying; I can imagine that if not using Sell Similar it would be VERY annoying.

View solution in original post

Message 3 of 3
Latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

I just had a look at a couple of your listings and they both have "hover to zoom" on the listing photos.

"Start me up I'll never stop......"
Message 2 of 3
Latest reply

Thanks for checking. Yes - they were all under the Old Listing Format. I have just experimented with resizing the photos slightly - and all of a sudden the Click to Enlarge has re-appeared. Weird. Anyway it seems to be fixed now. As I use Sell Similar I find the new format annoying; I can imagine that if not using Sell Similar it would be VERY annoying.

Message 3 of 3
Latest reply