New Postage, Ebay Integration and BX4s

I have just been on the phone to click and send and am still confused by the whole update. Just want to clarify what I know and what I dont and see if you guys can add to it.

1: No more flat rate BX4

2: Adding in 5kg satchels

3: Will ebay still be integrated to click and send or will it change over to only being done through ebay?

4: We can still use our old satchels until November

I think that is the major changes but still need to account for the discount ebay is offering on postage.

Sorry if this is confusing but I am confused 🙂

Message 1 of 6
Latest reply
5 REPLIES 5

Re: New Postage, Ebay Integration and BX4s

No more BX4 for click and send.

However I think BX4 will still be available on eBay. (from my reading on the c&s documents).

5kg is only an option on click and send, not on eBay postage system.

ebay and click and send will still be integrated if you wish to use the NEW click and send system.. starting next week.

4... wasn't aware of the phase out time..

Message 2 of 6
Latest reply

@retrorespectionwa wrote:

4: We can still use our old satchels until November

Yes, but at the new C&S rates of $8.00 and $13.40

Message 3 of 6
Latest reply

Have eBay adjusted their label size yet so we can get more than 2 labels a page?

I like the 4 items per page in C&S

Some people can go their whole lives and never really live for a single minute.
Message 4 of 6
Latest reply

@*crikey*mate* wrote:

Have eBay adjusted their label size yet so we can get more than 2 labels a page?

I like the 4 items per page in C&S

No, I like the four per page too, such a waste of paper 1 or 2 per page and too much mucking around for my other half trying to get 2 per page (he is blaming his senility now that he has turned 60 this week Smiley Wink reckons you can't teach an old horse new tricks)

Message 5 of 6
Latest reply

Ebay postage:

10% off 500g parcels only until 6 Aug
Limit of 100 per month at discount price

JNot sure if 10% applies to  ebay 500g satchels or only parcels?? 

• The promotion runs from 00.01 (AEST) 6 May 2014 to 23.59 (AEST) 6 August 2014 ('Promotion Period').
  • A 10% rebate on the postage costs for Australia Post Parcel Post and Australia Post Express Post assessed parcels up to and including 500g purchased through the eBay label printing platform during the Promotion Period

The rebate is capped at 100 uses per month per user and is only available for items sent within Australia
The rebate will not apply to additional services purchased on the label printing platform (such as signature on delivery or extra cover)
Message 6 of 6
Latest reply