New Seller Dashboard is STUPID BEYOND BELIEF !!

Seriously.. who is the moron ebay official who decided on the new ebay seller dashboard ??.. as they say if it aint broke THEN DON'T FIX IT !!... before, I had all the information I needed as a seller all conveniently laid out on one easy page in the all selling page.. all sold items with subtotals, all active listings with up to date bidding amounts etc etc.. NOW we have to waste time going back & forth thru multiple pages with no up to date bidding totals or subtotals, far less options etc etc.. & then ebay has the hide to prompt me with a little pop up msg telling me they've made things easier ???.. **bleep** !!.. EASIER ??? can someone at ebay please explain how wasting my precious time having to navigate multiple pages & NOT having the information needed as a seller handy, is making anything easier.. HOW DARE ebay do this to sellers.. Its no wonder ebay is going broke & losing profits & customers on mass.. and don't even get me started on the ebay global shipping scam.. these new changes are STUPID BEYOND BELIEF !!.. if the management at ebay think this makes things easier for sellers then perhaps they all need some serious psychiatric help !!... THE NEW CHANGES SUCK !!

Message 1 of 22
Latest reply
21 REPLIES 21

Re: New Seller Dashboard is STUPID BEYOND BELIEF !!

well thats the whole problem !!.. they are taking away the ALL SELLING page.. it will happen to you soon, just depends on what browser your using.. this new seller dashboard is stupid beyond belief !!.. its just a mess.. no longer will you have everything easy & convenient on one page.. the new system is just a stupid time wasting mess where you have to navigate thru multiple pages & theres no information, no totals & or subtotals.. it is just beyong belief how anyone could ever think that this would be better for anyone

Message 11 of 22
Latest reply

If you've got the new overview page there's a link up the top right for you to go back to the previous set-up.
Message 12 of 22
Latest reply

How on earth can the browser you're using affect what ebay shows???

I've had them change my page to the new overview but I clicked on the link to go back to the old view and it's stayed that way ever since.
Message 13 of 22
Latest reply

I have only 1 item in my watch list lyndal so it's far from full lol.

I can add items to my watch list but only from the search pages that I hate that have been altered by ebay.

Message 14 of 22
Latest reply

@brerrabbit585 wrote:
How on earth can the browser you're using affect what ebay shows???

I use both Crome and Firefox and a lot of times one will show eBay a certain way and the other one is

completely different,(with these new changes they seem to swap and change things around for no rhyme

or reason).

Today is the first time for a while where I've got the same "old" selling page on both,(so they may have finally got

it all correct on both)good.gif

Message 15 of 22
Latest reply

Yes, the new Dashboard is **bleep**.

I've sent them feedback about it.  I am constantly having to visually double-check everything I do as things are so spaced out and tiny and require extra clicks to do and see stuff.  Just so annoying and anti-productive.

At least they have stopped with the annoying two-emails per sale they were doing for a while until recently.

Message 16 of 22
Latest reply

The switch to go back to classic view does not work in my ipad

Message 17 of 22
Latest reply

This new sellers overview is too stupid for words

I cannot switch back to classic view on my ipad

the switch button does not respond

i am basically peralised   In  selling on eBay it is not workable 

too time consuming to even do a minor task but a lot of options missing

how can any individual at eBay show such low IQ and get away with affecting millions of sellers 

Message 18 of 22
Latest reply

You'l need to go in via Safari and have it emulate a desktop.

Message 19 of 22
Latest reply

Thank you for your quick suggestion only would love to know how to do that!

love to hear from you if you have time to tell me how

thank you

Message 20 of 22
Latest reply