New Seller - how to register as a seller

Hi how do I register as a seller, I have 28 items ready to load up on Turbo lister but it wont let me cos it says I have not registered as a seller, I cant find anywhere to do this can someone help, thank you : )

Message 1 of 14
Latest reply
13 REPLIES 13

Upload the first one using the 'Sell Your Item' form. Near the end you will be asked to register as a seller and you will be given several options to do so.

Follow the prompts, list the first one, synchronize[sic] TL and download any updates to ensure your eBay ID and TL are talking to each other. Then you can upload your TL listings.

It sounds like a fair bit of work, but it is a one of. Once it's done, it's done. Remember to backup TL regularly, check for updates regularly.

Message 2 of 14
Latest reply

Thanks Davewil I really appreciate that : )

Message 3 of 14
Latest reply

and remember to upgrade your PayPal account to Premier so you can accept payments from buyers.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
~~ ~~ ~~ Those who do right, have nothing to fear.
Message 4 of 14
Latest reply

Oh dear Ive listed my first item but no go with given any options to link up with TL : ( Have to go on live help I think

Message 5 of 14
Latest reply

Good luck with that.

have you set up your TL account and linked it to eBay? You have to do it from the TL end, not the eBay end.

Message 6 of 14
Latest reply

How do I link it to Ebay it will only synchronize one item at a time so Im assuming that is not the way to do it??

Message 7 of 14
Latest reply

It keeps saying "Your weekly selling activity limits have been exceeded. or the user has not registered as a seller. Plse check Ebay for selling requirements. Well Ive linked up Ebay to my paypal etc, and Ive already manually listed one item so Im already selling, I dont understand why I cant just link up Ebay and Turbo?

Message 8 of 14
Latest reply

You can. I had to do it last week. You can only synchrnise one item, because that is all you have listed. It synchronises eBay listings (and active or unsold status) into TL. It doesn't automatically list everything in TL for you. You have to do that - that is what the waiting to upload section is for. And when they're listed, you have to delete them from your 'My Items'. That isn't automatic either.

You have to do a program update otherwise TL doesn't know you are registered as a seller. If you haven't already, do a full system update as well. The version of TL you get is not usually up to date.

Message 9 of 14
Latest reply

Thanks Dave, yeah I use TL under other IDs so Ive been doing all of that.

Will go in again and see what it is Im overlooking. I dont understand why it cant just link up, Ive downloaded the latest version and updated it. etc

Message 10 of 14
Latest reply