New Sendle 250g express service WARNING

I have trialing using the new low cost 250g sendle service promoted by ebay for ebay plus sellers.    I have noticed many parcels are picked up but online tracking shows futuile pickup.  I have resorted to taking a photo of the parcel and drivers scanner as proof it was posted.   My customers are jumping up and down thinking I have not posted.  Sendle dos not reply to emails and has zero customer help.   Has anyone else come across these problems?

I would highly recommend you do not use sendle under any circumstances, going by their google ratings ebay should not be partnered up with such a company.  

Message 1 of 25
Latest reply
24 REPLIES 24

I posted two things last week. I first chose the "printer free option" but when the courier came he said he needed to scan the barcode. The next day he came again, seemed to have trouble with scanning (probably was the printing quality) but he took it anyway.  But then they didn't recognize the pick up so they send someone to pick it up the next day, I told them it was picked up. Now tracking says we attempted to pick up but were unsuccessful. So now I'm just hoping it's still on the way but not really sure what is going on 😕

Message 2 of 25
Latest reply

Pay peanuts, get monkeys.

Sendle, and their pet carrier Aramex, are cheap for a reason.

Message 3 of 25
Latest reply

We have always used Australia Post for our deliveries, and whilst not perfect, they are head and shoulders above most other carriers/couriers.

Although, will be interesting to see what happens this Christmas period, based on what they are saying about expected increased volumes and their expectations of on-line shopping.

Apparently they are expecting their biggest volumes ever, so will be watching with interest for our deliveries.

Message 4 of 25
Latest reply

Current parcel deliveries are way beyond the usual Christmas, according to reports in the news. So, I don't think there will be too many issues. None more than normal.

Message 5 of 25
Latest reply

AP is also experiencing issues, as parcels sent last week are still showing no movement.  So far one buyer is asking me what's going on and questioned if I've actually sent it.

Message 6 of 25
Latest reply

@glenbankloel wrote:

We have always used Australia Post for our deliveries, and whilst not perfect, they are head and shoulders above most other carriers/couriers.

Ok, now I'm confused,  you have always used AP,  but they are heads and shoulders above the rest.  If you have never used anyone else,  how do you know?  Unless it's based on a couple of complaints people put up here, which we know complainers always make the most noise.

Message 7 of 25
Latest reply

Upload tracking. That way the buyer can see AP have acknowledged receipt.

Message 8 of 25
Latest reply

I used sendle just once,when it was free and it was picked up and delivered in under 24 hours

However i would not ever use them for valuable items,i'll stick to the post office

Message 9 of 25
Latest reply

@goldair1_4 wrote:

I used sendle just once,when it was free and it was picked up and delivered in under 24 hours

However i would not ever use them for valuable items,i'll stick to the post office

That makes no sense,  so they give you 100% service, but you wont use them

Message 10 of 25
Latest reply