No Proper service from ebay Customer Service

I was Top Rated seller of eBay. I would like to raise this issue to eBay management just because I am not getting any proper solution from eBay customer service. I am writing you today to inform you that my account was restricted for 7 days from 22nd of April, 2021 without any reason. I was trying to contact with eBay customer service so many times through live chat and over the phone but unfortunately not getting any proper solution. Top of that I have received all wrong information.

I had a conversation with Mr. ..... Trust and safety department. I have received 3 items number from him and according to his information my account was restricted for these 3 items just because item location was incorrect. This was completely wrong information.  Just letting you know that these items already removed by eBay few months back just because item location was not correct. Also my account was restricted for 3 days on that time. This is really unwanted my account restricted again for 7 days for item which are already removed few months back by eBay. After 7 days unnecessary restriction again I have receive an email from eBay at 30th of April, 2021. Again my account was restricted for 10 days. I was in deep sea. In that email item number is not written again. Immediately I sat for live chat with eBay customer service and Mr. .... given me a new item number which is removed by eBay again few months  back. Also my account was restricted on that time. I am ready to provide all evidence of live chat and over the phone conversation just because it will help you to understand  that how poor and nonprofessional service we are getting from eBay customer service. Mr. ..... was just trying to give me information which was not the real information for that situation. My account shouldn’t restricted again for same item number again which is already removed by eBay few months back and I had punished by few days restriction on that time. Then I called again eBay customer service 1800..... I had a conversation with Miss...... ( eBay Customer Service) and she finally investigated this issue. According to her information my account was restricted for eBay just because of system error. She lifted this 10 days restriction. Unfortunately she did nothing. I am not getting any sale from 30th of April, 2021 to till today. I had so many times conversation with your agents regarding this issue and every single time they were assured me that your account will be back to normal within 24 hours. I had last time live chat at 4th of May, 2021. I have record of that live chat and she admitted that it was eBay's system error and she lifted all restrictions from my account. Still not resolved this issue and I am very sure this account still restricted.

I am losing my business from last two weeks. I would like to request eBay management please investigate this issue and open my account as soon as possible. 

Message 1 of 4
Latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

I am posting to let you know that these are ‘member-to-member’ discussion forums.  eBay staff do not read these boards.

There are many threads that deal with issues that members encounter.  The most recent ‘hot’ topics are:

- eBay Managed Payments and the problems members are encountering when trying to register for MP, and

- problems navigating the Seller Hub

I will admit that as soon as I thought that you thought you were messaging eBay in your Opening Post that I stopped reading.  I did read the last couple of lines of your post as well.

Another reason I stopped reading is that I have this problem, and I think others do too, that such large blocks of text does my head in.  I like short paragraphs.  I find them easier to read.  I also like ‘dot points’.

I wish you well with your eBay issues.

Message 2 of 4
Latest reply

you buy things from a seller   Seller does not respond  Ebay Does not respond  .  Must pay for the item but seller not responding .  How do you pay then chase up your money  Joke 

Message 3 of 4
Latest reply

By opening an item not received dispute within the time limit, usually

But since you have not let us know exactly what has happened, it is difficult for other members to offer any suggestions

How long go did you pay for the item?

What was the estimated delivery date?

How and when did you try to contact eBay?

Message 4 of 4
Latest reply