No free listing for Stores

I have a featured store on ebay and hence I should get 200 free listings according  to new ebay fees structure. However I have just checked my account activity for May and it seems that ebay keeps charging me $0.20c for relisting my items. Is anybody else experiencing the same problem?

Decoroo - Custom made wooden products
Message 1 of 23
Latest reply
22 REPLIES 22

Re: No free listing for Stores

I do not create listings myself now, they are relisted by ebay automatically. Do I always have to create some test listing each time when ebay changes their fees structure just to see where exactly ebay will screw me up? Common, lets be realistic, They have changed fee structure and published their new fees. Why have not they care to explain that second category insertion fee does not apply to these free listings on the same page where these fees has been published.

All information must be transparent because people paying money to them.

Before when I paid insertion fees I was aware for paying extra for the second category. Now it says get 200 free listings if you have a featured store. Ok, sounds good to me  and I have changed subscription to Featured store from Basic. And they screwed me up/ Moreover I was not even aware of this until I decided to check my balance. How many other sellers have been screwed up on the same thing and have no idea about it?

Now I must end 100 items and create 200 instead.  

The 2nd category has always been charged on free listings. Nothing has changed there at all

The listing is what you are getting free, any upgrades on that listing are then added on to 'free'. Adding a second category is considered an upgrade. It has not changed in any way.

Message 11 of 23
Latest reply

I am the same im getting charged but

I only list in 1 category it seems when a 30day listing is automaticly relisted buy ebay they are charging a listing fee

but when I end item early then re list it manualy then I can list for free

I hope I don't have to do this every month

Message 12 of 23
Latest reply

Try sell similar instead of relisting.

Message 13 of 23
Latest reply

kafav
Community Member

Hi there,i just check ebay charge me also 0.20c

Message 14 of 23
Latest reply

kafav
Community Member

i was also think 200 listing its how many items not count by category ((

Message 15 of 23
Latest reply

Hi,I think what is happening is,that some of your listings end at EXACTLY the same time,to the second,so when they go around again (as all good til' cancelled items do) they get relisted in bulk,bulk relistings get charged,where as individual ones dont.This is the same as FREE listings,if you try and relist in bulk and not one at a time,you get charged.

Message 16 of 23
Latest reply

I cannot leave the old listing with two categories and create an extra similar one in one category. It is because I cannot revise existing item and remove one category from it. That's the first thing I tried yesterday.  Ebay does not allow revising categories for excising listings. At least this option is missing in my listings. So I have to end these listings anyway.

The good things I do not have to do it in one day. Most of them  have been started in different days and have different end time  All I have to do is just to watch my active listings every day and end all that are ending on this particular day.

I have listings with one category only. I checked my account and it seems ebay not charging me anything for relisting them. So nothing seems to be wrong here.

Message 17 of 23
Latest reply

I do not have bulk listings. I have a lot that were created on the same day but time is different for each. It's just exactly as in the FAQ(the link has been given above) One category is free if you have free listings but the second is not. 

As I have explained the problem is this FAQ is not visible and many store owners do not have a clue about this extra charge if they have not had free listings before and their items are just being re listed. 

Message 18 of 23
Latest reply

Same as mine ebay says that I had 200listinv free then when I sold my bag . Ebay send me invoice for $30.45
And paypal is charging me for $12 something and I sold my bag for $240 including the shipping. I dont why they are so may cut on my pay and even it took so long to widraw the money from paypal. Why is this?
Message 19 of 23
Latest reply

This thread is 4 and a half years old.

And it referred to listing fees, not sale fees. And stores

If you use eBay postage, the bill includes the postage cost, so your figures don't sound right. Given you don't have a store (one of the subjects of this thread), your FVF will be 10.9%. Paypal is 30c + 2.6%, about $6.50

Things it pays to check BEFORE you start selling.

Expect more bills from eBay, given you have sold $750 worth of bags, plus postage, in the last fortnight

Message 20 of 23
Latest reply