No more Aus Post discounts for using eBay?

Hi

Before Aus Post put up their prices the other week, I used to get discounts on various postage costs. I typically used the $8.95 packages using my own packaging, which is now $9.15. It never changes now and is always $9.15. Am I doing something wrong?

Also, I add buyer pays for post on all my items and when I used to "print postage label". eBay would add these postage costs to my fees and at the end of the month they became part of my eBay invoice.

I'd typically enter my weight and dimensions and click print. But the interface is slightly different now and instead of just adding postage costs to my invoice, it now says I have to purchase an Aus Post label each time. Is this right, or am I doing something wrong? I gather I am not being billed twice for the postage costs? Where for example buyer is supposed to pay $9.15, eBay bills me for that, then I pay $9.15 for a label and thus end up paying $18.30 for the postage of that one item?

I haven't received an invoice as yet, as I've only just gone to managed payments, but I thought it was all being deducted and I'm left with the remainder. If I'm paying for labels myself, what am I being invoiced for?

Message 1 of 11
Latest reply
10 REPLIES 10

No more Aus Post discounts for using eBay?

I've asked ebay to investigate why I haven't had my discount and to follow-up on an email I got from ebay saying I'd get a refund on postage disc not given in Nov and Feb. No answer so far
Message 11 of 11
Latest reply