Selling
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! Seller sent a note saying they would pay soon.

Seller purchased an item and included a note saying they would pay soon. When I went through to the order details I found that cash with pickup had been selected (no postage). As the buyer lives in South Australia and I live in New South Wales I sent...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! How Returns affect the Seller performance?

Hi, Is there any limit for return percentage which eBay allows for a seller? I have seen sales defects and late shipment rate is affecting the seller performance but not sure how return rate affects the seller. If the seller accepts returns without l...

Not loading

Why is Ebay not loading and can’t download the app either

• 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

How do I request to have feedback removed?

The packaging on an item I sent to a customer was overlooked. This is not normal practice for me. When the customer advised me of the issue I gave him a full refund the same day via his payment method of Paypal. He then sent me an email complaining h...

• 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Ebay Premium Service

Anyone get the following message from Ebay for sellers to change listings to comply with Ebay new Premium Service. Top-rated sellers qualify for the greatest average boost in Best Match and are eligible to receive benefits on listings that offer same...

Unable to list item, no Paypal Option Checkbox

I'm trying to list my vehicle for sale on eBay. There is no checkbox to select PayPal as an accepted option for payment which is fine with me. It blocks me from listing the item because of payment options - 'PayPal is no selected?!' Very frustrating,...

• 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Top tips for selling - tongue in cheek

So while watching the tumbleweed, I see a new notification. The excitement, the anticipation. Have I made a sale, is it a message from a buyer wanting to do a combined order for everything I have listed? or is it Ebay apologising for a gross fee over...

Buye wants to post me stamps instead of paying postage!

Just had an interesting "offer" - buyer wants me to post an item, but does not want to pay "exorbitant" Aus Post fees. Instead, wants to send me "modern mint stamps" he "inherited" to use on the parcel.Just wondering, does this contravene any ebay po...

• 31 replies
  • 0 Helpful

New Zealand new customs requirement

Got this email from DHL recently:New Zealand Shipping Updates New Zealand Customs has advised that there is an increase in shipments being held due to insufficient documentation or seizure of restricted items. To help avoid delays, we recommend the f...

reciprocal feedback - have to click on each one???

I have to click on each feedback response to read the "reciprocal feedback" This is just stupid and makes reading feedback / judging seller a pain in the 455.What is the rationale of making feedback harder to read?

• 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful

turbolister alternative

What is the best turbolister alternative? What is the best free turbolister alternative? Do any of these allow an import from the old turbolister?

Resolved! buyer received the item damaged.

A buyer received an aluminium cup with a dent, and would like to return it. The dent was most likely caused during transit. The cup was posted in a padded pailer that has a bubble wrap in it. So I was wondering if Auspost would see the packaging as i...

Sellers who put barely anything in their descriptions

I have noticed so many clothing sellers just using the brief default blurb in their descriptions, and basically providing no information about their items at all. Some don't even include the size!I am frustratingly aware of how easy it is these days ...