Selling
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

eBay to Institute New Managed Payment Fee in US on Oct 1 - 25c PER LISTING in combined orders!

Mon July 15 2019 23:40:48eBay to Institute New Managed Payment Fee on October 1By: Ina Steiner (Ecommerce Bytes) "If two items are purchased from you for a single listing, one payment listing fee is charged of $0.25. If two items are purchased from y...

Anyone opted out of Click & Collect?

I received a notice that unless I opted out, starting in a few days my items would be included in the Click & Collect trial (where buyers can collect from Woolworths or Big W etc). Now, I'm not very keen on this idea as it's hard enough to chase up m...

Resolved! Late Delivery defect

Just received 2 late delivery defects this week. 1 for an item in January, and the 2nd for a December sale. My question is that the ebay tracking shows I lodged items over the counter with Auspost within my delivery standards - and unfortunately both...

Using a Sea Freight Forwarder from China to Australia

Does anyone have experience in using Sea Freight Forwarder to import from China to Australia? Some items are not practical to import via Air Express. I have seen many Sea Freight Forwarders listed in Alibaba who deliver orders DDP to Australia. But n...

Ebay just refunded a buyer in New York $280 for a watch I sold with tracking never rec so he says

I believe this buyer has just scammed me and ebay of course favours the buyers when I look at the tracking number states item awaiting del scan if so why refund him and what happens when item turns up that's if he doesn't already have the item he has...

buyer italy refused delivery

i sold a dress on 12/1/20 and posted to italy, same day i got payment ,using registered mail. parcel left Australia on 16/1/20 and had no further tracking when buyer raised Item not received on 05/02/20. ebay tracking was provided already as i printe...

Resolved! How eBay sales are reported on income tax?

Hi, How do we have to declare our eBay sales and paypal income to ATO? Recently Paypal verified my details as my paypal balance was over 1000$ and they said it is ATO requirement.I'm selling without an eBay store and personal paypal account, no TFN o...

No ID history

The new feedback page no longer gives a link to Id history. Looks like another win for the shonks.

User avatar by Community Member
  • 9 replies
  • 3 Helpful

Tracking Number Email

Just a quick question. Within Ebay, if you mark an item as sent, manually, and at the same time you add the tracking number manually,on Ebay, then submit the update to the Ebay system, does the tracking number get sent to the buyer in an email as wel...

User avatar by Not applicable
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Not able to change address for customer

I found out yesterday that we are now not able to manually change addresses for customers to print up a label for a satchel. I ended up contacting Ebay and their reason is because of fraud. Honestly how many people would go to the trouble of getting ...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Just got abused for using rego post !

Not on this account but a buyer bought a $30 item off me on Friday. They had 51 feedback (And yes I am one of those folks who checks a buyers feedback) and there were a couple of red dots left for sellers and some positive feed backs but with comment...