Selling
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

MyPost problems?

I have a complaint that a parcel did not arrive. Now I looked at the (absolutely clumsy) MyPost site and the one receipt I am searchin is missing, which could always be my fault as I might have forgotten to swipe the red card, but the receipt from ye...

How do i get free postage?

I would save a absolute fortune in my store if i could only tap into the "free postage" that ebay keeps telling me about.I keep going to the Post Office and asking them for the free postage that ebay has and they have no idea.If i sign up there are a...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 11 replies
  • 1 Helpful

New tracked large letters at a reasonable price

Just got a message from ebay directing me to Australia Posts new large letters with tracking numbers. They look very affordable ( virtually the same price for 500gm. ) and could solve a lot of problems for sellers who use this postage method. http://...

For the love of Shill!

My opinion was sought on the authenticity of bids for the following listing, and in turn I thought I might share it here for the purposes of entertainment, and to illustrate how eBay still allows this sort of thing to go seemingly unchecked. Take a l...

Don't use Australia Post anymore, use E-Go

I've totally given up on Australia Post now as they are way too expensive, too slow and too time consuming, thus why they can't make any money. I have sent a 50cm x 50cm x 30cm box that weighed 8 kg's from Adelaide to Sydney. Via AP it cost $56 and v...

Sale Promotion

I am trying to create a new sale promotion but I can't remove the old images and replace with new images. Is there a way around this?

Tracking on low-value items

Hey all, Just wanting advice from other sellers on here. I mainly sell cd's on here, and I start my auctions at $1 because, let's face it, a lot of cd's aren't worth much more than that these days. If they go higher, then yay! A lot of times, they do...

• 15 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Using someone's PayPal Account

Could there be any issue if I would use one of my friends' PayPal account in my own shop too? Because I do not have my own PayPal registred at the moment.. I do not want to cause any problem to his paypal account and Ebay, since my friend actvely use...

• 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! Why are Australian listing fees so much higher than the US site

I'm almost at my 40 free listings on ebay AU and wasn't worried, thinking the 35c listing fee or similar would apply, like on the US site, but to my horror, paid listings on AU are $1.65 each! Is this right? I mean why is it so much more expensive an...

Resolved! Can a member have a store but also sell items outside of the store?

I'm not sure if this makes sense, but my partner has a store selling CDs, DVDs, games and books, which is going VERY slowly.My mostly clothing store is doing fairly well and I was wondering if my partner tried selling just, say, 10 items of clothing ...

Resolved! Missing Large Letter postage option for seller arghh!

Hi,Silly question but I am tearing my hair out trying to list some tiny items to sell and so wanting to select the large letter postage option, but ebay only shows the expensive parcel postage options.What am I doing wrong?I am entering the dimension...