No wonder AP postage prices are so high!

https://www.9news.com.au/national/australia-post-spent-12000-on-cartier-watches-for-executives/1f14b...

Australia Post spent $12,000 on Cartier watches for executives, Senate estimates hears

Message 1 of 25
Latest reply
24 REPLIES 24

AP is run like a commercial entity I think, so not surprised.

$12k is nothing compared to the salary package of $12.8m paid to the prior CEO in 2017.
Message 2 of 25
Latest reply

Just heard on the radio she's been told to stand aside. Whether or nit she does remains to be seen. 

Message 3 of 25
Latest reply

these pollies are like pigs at the trough with their undeclared $750/$300 gifts.

the previous AP idiot in charge was way overpaid and 100% useless.

scomo the liar has a hide but now with Andrews and Berejiklian both thinking they will get off scomo free there are no consequences for shocking performance or ethics in the trump era.

Message 4 of 25
Latest reply

I'd appreciate it if you didn't highjack my thread with personal politics. Many thanks. That was NOT my intention. 

Message 5 of 25
Latest reply

It's not your thread and anybody can post on it.

Given it has nothing to do with eBay matters, it probably shouldn't be in this section anyway.

Having said that, tennis doesn't seem to know the difference between a pollie and the board/CEO of a government commercial enterprise. Nor does Holgate apparently.

Message 6 of 25
Latest reply

I started it. I don't appreciate it being highjacked. Hence I'll ask to have it removed. My choice. 

Message 7 of 25
Latest reply

@merfar2107 wrote:

I started it. I don't appreciate it being highjacked. Hence I'll ask to have it removed. My choice

Indeed it is.

And next time maybe post this sort of thing in Community Spirit, which is a more natural fit. Where it will undoubtedly be a duplicate and will have more than one off-topic poster.

Just because you start a thread doesn't mean you have any control of who posts what on it. Somebody with your experience should know that without being told.

Message 8 of 25
Latest reply

I purposely put it in selling because the postage costs affects sellers. That is my discretion and my free choice. 

Message 9 of 25
Latest reply

The price of AP products is only tangentially affected by the dividend AP returns to the government. Which is what this is about.

Message 10 of 25
Latest reply