Selling
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Unfair refunds

Hi all. Not sure whats going on at the moment. I have never had a dispute go to a case raised with ebay by the seller. This week i have had 5! Disputes are high becasause of Australia Posts incompetency. The cases that are being raised are all just g...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Suspension of Economy Air options by Australia Post

I have been selling CDs for nearly 10 years on eBay. At the moment Economy Air has been suspended by Australia Post. If I try to post a CD in a padded envelope to an overseas buyer I am told at the post office that I have to send it as a parcel ($20+...

How to refunding part payment of an order

I need to refund part of an order for a buyer who decided they didnt want part of the order. I dont mind doing this but when I try to cancel and refund the one thing they dont want It comes up I have to refund all the order.

• 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Tips on how to save on postage costs

I'm sure this has been answered many times. We know the cost to send a standard letter is 60c at australia post and up to $2 for larger, thicker, heavier letters. But what if we were to send flat thin items such as DVDs inside a padded bag? Will this...

New to selling and need some help, please

Hi,Apologies for the long email but I'm hoping someone can help me or point me in the direction of whom to contact or where to go. This email is to gain help and provide feedback. I'm new to eBay, first listing July 2020. I have an online shop powere...

faulty item

Can somebody please advise me regarding an item I bought in May - a dash cam front & rear comera - the item is now faulty and doesnt work. I bought the correct sd card - the ones you should use for this kind of product. We have been in self isolation...

• 21 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Sellers Beware - Outrageous Estimated Delivery Date

This one takes the cake. Received an eBay message this afternoon at 4.12pm advising an Item I ordered has been sent and the Estimated delivery date is Thursday 8th October - MAGIC !! I don't usually take any notice of their messages regarding deliver...

How do I detect a scam on an offer?

I have an item for sale.An offer has been made.The purchasers profile says theyre in the United States, but the postal address given is in Australia.Ive given a quote for international postage.They still want my Paypal details.How can I tell if this ...

• 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Upoad Documents - I take it this page is a scam!

I received an invitation to register for managed payments "Found-in-australia, you’re invited to register for managed payments." I did not take up the invitation. I am now getting emails titled "REMINDER: You're required to register for managed payme...

Has anybody considered a class action against ebay?

Usual story, long time ebay seller increasingly frustrated with zero support and constantly having buyers do whatever they like with no repercussions. This has happened multiple times, probably 1 out of 100 sales involves some lunatic sending threate...

• 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Auspost eBay integration

Any one getting error on Auspost account when try to link ( disconnect / reconnect ) to eBay account ?

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Printing labels through AU Post

Since I have gone onto managed payments I have been printing all my postage labels through my AU Post account and have noticedin the last few days that the buyers email addresses are now being replaced by "ebay members" addresses.I can think of a few...

• 12 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Managed payments and ebay tax fee on each item

Just subbed to managed payments on my other account and i've discovered my fees are about 15.1% on a featured store for a $10 item with free postage. Ebay tax both your final value fee and 30 cent fee for 10%. All my items include free postage. If i ...

• 28 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Changes to Email Address Visibility on eBay

"To protect all our customers’ privacy and combat spam and phishing attacks, we’ll show most buyers and sellers an alias email address for each other on eBay orders. This is a global change that will apply to a majority of eBay’s sites. Starting in m...