Selling
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Australia Post MyBusiness Still Sucks.

I just decidied to try it out again to print some labels, as their instore system has been down for 2 days. It still doesn't import the listings box measuremeants or weight. 3 out of 4 didnt import the state. If i prefill the address then It deletes ...

Green customs forms tracking

I heard that the green CN22 customs forms we use have some type of tracking on them.Someone on another forum mentioned that they are able to input the number into Aus Post and it will show the package even arriving at its destination. She wrote:" You...

What is going on?

I have been selling on ebay for a number of years and never ever before have I had a slump in sales like I have now. I always sell, even when everyone else is complaining. Now I am not complaining as I have been selling lots in Gumtree, items that i ...

free listings ??

has anyone got a free insertion fee linc out there

User avatar by Community Member
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

REMOVED

twice purchased an item from me and still has not paid I cancelled first one but let him bid again on relist to be fair this time still not paid and case opened no contact from Buyer again what is wrong with him????

• 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful

seller with items advertised elsewhere

What is it with these people who put things on Ebay as an auction item with the disclaimer that it can be retracted at any time as it is 'advertised elsewhere'? From what I have seen the items are ususally listed on the 'other' site/s with an asking ...

• 11 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Blocked Buyer still bidding ??

Hi there, I have a serial non paying bidder who also does not communicate at all. They have purchased multiple items, of which I had to open individual cases for non payment, I added them to my blocked list, but have just noticed they have been able ...

• 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Unable to see voucher values

I have received emails for around 25 vouchers as part of eBay's 10% vouchers for each sale promotion they are currently running. However, the system does not show me the value of the vouchers on my home page (although it does list each voucher number...

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Buyer is making an untrue return request!

Hi there, I have a US-based buyer here that is requesting a return and full refund of his expensive sneaker purchase because apparently, he received it "not as described". Now, I thought his address was a bit suspicious before shipping out (I know, h...

• 10 replies
  • 0 Helpful

item specifics required / 95% + tracking

Hi all, fully aware ebay don't read these boards other than moderators.I've heard the scenarios ebay getting rid of small sellers etc.I've recently gone from 600 listings on two accounts down to 350 in the last month and falling - selling over MP whe...

• 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Why is ebay not charged with theft over global shipping ripoff?

How can it be legal to overcharge shipping by firstly inflating actual shipping cost then disallowing combined postage whilst also adding fictitious "import charges"? In any other situation I would hope this would attract criminal charges.Is this jus...

• 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Why does eBay allow this?

Why does eBay allow people to sell their PS5/Xbox X preorders, I mean what kind of human being does this anyway, I have reported a bunch but there are just too many, I will keep at it but why does eBay allow this, makes no sense to enable these from ...