Selling
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

locate previous sale

Hi, other than the 90 days how do I find an item that I had previously sold, could have been a few years ago. Any suggestions? Thanks

User avatar by Community Member
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Postage Options change by eBay

Missed this change in the latest round of updates. Had all my listings with Australia Post standard post as the mail setting, changed to Australia Post Parcel Post. It is a quick fix via the bulk editor...

My Pal Pal account Blocked

Received a couple of emails from Ebay because automatic payment denied ,So logged into Pay Pal only to find account limited pending confimation of ID so filled in the requsets and everthig ok (able to withdraw money) Another email today from Ebay sam...

When did Ebay introduce the new 1% International Fee

Was it advertised prior to implementation?Why is the seller charged for a sale mailed to an Australian address but made by a buyer registered outside Australia using an Australian address?Why isn,t there any reference to this additional fee on the Sa...

• 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful

listed item for sale, but had trouble cancelling sale before expiry date.can ebay contact me

Ihad listed item for sale and had 1 bid which was belowe reserved price.Now I have aproblem becouse ebay is emailing that bidder to pay for the item and i have already delited it form my saling listing?This is my forst time seling on ebay and not sur...

• 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Dodgy eBay buyer is back

Hi eBay & community members Bad Buyer is back or did they ever leave.Please take a look at ebay member: something is not rite. They keep bidding & dont pay ever. She is ruining my auctions.OMG we just found this they have history & several usernames....

Ebay store owners that also run a shopify store

Hi guys and ladies, Is after a bit of help or a point to the right direction. Is a ebay owner and a shopify store owner. What we are trying to do is link the 2 together via shopify. We have worked out how to use the ebay plug in etc. But how does one...

Resolved! Not getting any sales at all

Hi everyone, I started selling face masks on eBay from the end of July and was getting good sales, but for some reason after two weeks there was suddenly no more orders. I would like to know what the reason for this would be? Would I have clicked on ...

• 15 replies
  • 0 Helpful

My sold items with bids went straight to Unsold?

Hi, I have 25 listings and 2 of my listings had multiple bids and therefore sold, however those 2 sold listings went straight to "unsold" and I am unable to issue the winning bidder an invoice for payment? Anyone able to assist?

• 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Managed payments - Statements

Sorry if this has being discussed in one of the Managed payments posts, but I can't find a reference to the statements, so asking here. Just went to do my BAS, and noticed that the statement for August wasnt generated until the 15th of September, wil...

• 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful