One for the Special Party List

I was just sniffing around on eBay and a sellers name jumped out at me, so I went in and had a look. Sure enough, it's one of my non payers from awhile back who earned an invitation to my special list. Check his feedback left for others and you'll understand why I was pleased when he didn't pay. It looks like he's just started selling, so I wonder how he'll feel if buyers treat him with the same contempt? 301448452565

Message 1 of 8
Latest reply
7 REPLIES 7

Wow! Come on Karma! LOL! Some buyers never cease to amaze me - and they think they are doing nothing wrong!

Message 2 of 8
Latest reply

Tempting to buy a healing crystal then leave a neg with, It didn't work. Lol.Smiley LOL

image host
Message 3 of 8
Latest reply

Somebody might buy one of the 99c lots and then select COD as payment method, that should have them needing to keep the healing crystal for their own use LOL

See what a trendsetter I am?
Message 4 of 8
Latest reply

@kopenhagen5 wrote:

Tempting to buy a healing crystal then leave a neg with, It didn't work. Lol.Smiley LOL

LOL, yes, that would be hilarious! A comment something like "I bought this to heal my cancer and it didn't work", then a follow up comment "Don't worry about a refund, I just died"

Message 5 of 8
Latest reply

I can't believe the feedback comment reply from the seller to "the buyer"- I thought profanity was banned!

Message 6 of 8
Latest reply

That seller probably copped a faceful from this jerk. I remember he emailed me 3 weeks after the UPI closed asking if he could still buy the item. I said no and was polite in my reply. The reply I got made my hair curl! I have a very potty mouth and even I was shocked by what I read!

Message 7 of 8
Latest reply

Hey join eBay sellers australia on Facebook to share those special buyers so that we can all protect ourselves, Jackie
Message 8 of 8
Latest reply