PAYPAL

Personally I am going to be thinking twice before listing any items for sale on ebay , and probably purchases as well , since they no longer offer paypal , to limit your receiving of funds only through ebay is in my opinion stupid !! I use paypal for all my online transactions not only ebay and have never had an issue, payment immediately into my paypal account and available to transfer to my bank  I recently sold an item on ebay and it took 4 days to get the cash into my bank account from ebay NOT HAPPY  , also the fees were hard to work out what was for the sale of item what was for cash transfer  just my thoughts !

Message 1 of 4
Latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

PAYPAL

You will still be able to use Paypal for buying up until 2023 apparently.

"Start me up I'll never stop......"
Message 2 of 4
Latest reply

PAYPAL

I have also stopped selling.

I may reconsider.

Apart from MP's, the traffic is not as it was.

I put it down to eBay's inaction to curb surreptitious eBayers early on.

Sifting through misleading and repetitious listings has put potential buyers off.

image host
Message 3 of 4
Latest reply

PAYPAL

Ebay is actually late to the party in terms of Managed Payments, as this system is already in use by other big platforms such as Amazon and Etsy.

When you first start, there may be a delay/overlap in transitioning, but you can set your payouts to be daily.

Fees are around the same - approx 13% (it used to be about 10% for Ebay and 3% for Paypal)

Message 4 of 4
Latest reply