Selling
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Big Changes to PayPal Protections Incoming

I guess this isn't going to be relevant for too much longer, at least within eBay, but my eybrows were raised significantly as I was reading through these points: Amendments to the PayPal User Agreement (Effective 31 July 2020) To review the updated ...

International posatge

Hi allWe have always sold internationally but once Covid hit and postal delays started we stopped overseas buyers. Has anyone been selling and posting internationally (tracked parcels) in the last month? We posted a gift to a friend to USA last week ...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful

I want to sell more items

eBay won't let me list any more items as it says I've reached my limit I only listed approx 10 why? Also there is no contact point?

• 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful

I am finding eBay not supportive and despite high selling fees they are not contactable

I am not finding eBay supportive any more. I recently sold an item and Australia Post delivered it to the wrong address and I was asked to pay the seller. So i lost the $300 puffer jacket and I had to pay the buyer back. How does this work????? When ...

cheap price and free postage

Im just wondering how sellers on eBay are providing items so cheap and offering free postage?like for example iphone case for $6 including free postage.A normal postage cost for a parcel under 500g is about $8 in australian office. and then when i tr...

I wanted to express my extreme disappointment at the re establishment of listing fees today-Smiggins

I wanted to express my extreme disappointment at the re establishment of listing fees today-The pandemic is still very much with us. This together with postage fees attracting percentage final payments is not in the spirit of the time we are facing. ...

Help with flat postage rule

Can someone help. The flat postage rule I've set up doesn't seem to be working. I set it so that additional items are free postage but it seems people are being charged for each indiviual item.

• 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Aust Post eBay Satchel postage rates

I have just printed 2 labels for items to be sent in Aust Post (eBay) large satchels. The basic postage for sending these large satchels is $14.73 but today I was charged $14.73 to send one to Qld 4065 and then $15.35 to send another to NSW 2539. Can...

• 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Paypal/Ebay payment on hold

Item listed on auction and soldItem sent and receved with buyer reviewPostage shows deliveredPayment still on hold at paypal.Paypal advises to contact ebay.Ebay confirms delivery/feedback/&paypal email addressEbay then advises to contact paypal? Wher...

• 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Bad Buyers Supported By Ebay System

This buyer is not too smart, but the Ebay still allows her to steal from sellers, use multiple accounts to get around blocks and to leave malicious feedback with those multiple accounts, in oder to harm sellers that do not do exactly what she wants t...