Selling
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Warning!!! Auspost Registered post to US no longer trackable via Auspost or USPS

In case you don't know ..as of 1st october 2015 registered post is no longer being scanned and is untrackable unless you get on a the phone and wait hours... I have been sending items for years this way and have always been able to track them online....

User avatar by Community Member
  • 14 replies
  • 3 Helpful

Sending cash to buyer - how to protect yoruself?

I'm about to send $440 in collectable Australian banknotes to a buyer. There is a little voice in the back of my head saying, "What if he takes the cash on arrival and says that nothing was sent and asks for a refund." How do I proect myself when sen...

• 19 replies
  • 0 Helpful

PO asks for buyers phone numbers

I was at the PO this morning and the owner asked me if I wanted to include a buyers phone number when I sent a parcel. He would enter it into the system and the buyer would then get the tracking updates to their phone. I don't feel right doing this a...

Confused with the new Managed Payment mandatory requirements

I am so confused with the Mandatory Managed Payments that many sellers have to move to. 1. Confirm your account information2. Verify your identity3. Verify your bank account details when I was about to start I noted that they may require ABN which I ...

• 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! How to accept an unsolicited offer while auction is running

I'm selling a phone via an auction on eBay Australia. It's currently at about $250 with 6 days to go. There's no "Make an Offer" or "Buy it Now" buttons on my listing. Nevertheless, I've received an unsolicited and acceptable much higher offer via a ...

• 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Payment cancelled 4 weeks after going through?!

Paypal just emailed me that a payment to me from 1st June "didn't go through", and in my account the payment says "cancelled". This has never happened before, that a month after receiving the payment (which was never listed as pending or anything lik...

• 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Big Changes to PayPal Protections Incoming

I guess this isn't going to be relevant for too much longer, at least within eBay, but my eybrows were raised significantly as I was reading through these points: Amendments to the PayPal User Agreement (Effective 31 July 2020) To review the updated ...

International posatge

Hi allWe have always sold internationally but once Covid hit and postal delays started we stopped overseas buyers. Has anyone been selling and posting internationally (tracked parcels) in the last month? We posted a gift to a friend to USA last week ...

• 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful

I want to sell more items

eBay won't let me list any more items as it says I've reached my limit I only listed approx 10 why? Also there is no contact point?

• 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful

I am finding eBay not supportive and despite high selling fees they are not contactable

I am not finding eBay supportive any more. I recently sold an item and Australia Post delivered it to the wrong address and I was asked to pay the seller. So i lost the $300 puffer jacket and I had to pay the buyer back. How does this work????? When ...